Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Sports Bars in Oranjested

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17
    I'd like to know what folks think of Buster's. Last time I was there, this place didn't exist. We're going this Fall during football season, so I'd like to know what the place is like.......are there really like 25 tv's? Can't find any links on the internet. Curious to see what it's like from those who have been there.....beer prices, menu, and would we be able to request the game we wanna see? Hopefully they have a direct tv sports package?
    Next Aruba trip in

  2. #22
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore View Post
    I'd like to know what folks think of Buster's. Last time I was there, this place didn't exist. We're going this Fall during football season, so I'd like to know what the place is like.......are there really like 25 tv's? Can't find any links on the internet. Curious to see what it's like from those who have been there.....beer prices, menu, and would we be able to request the game we wanna see? Hopefully they have a direct tv sports package?

    It's my "go to" place from now on for a sports event. Beer prices, TVs, channel availability all excellent.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    260
    There is a local sports bar in front of the San Fransisco church in down town and the name is Manuelitos sports bar.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    It's my "go to" place from now on for a sports event. Beer prices, TVs, channel availability all excellent.

    awesome!! thanks so much!
    Next Aruba trip in

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    There is a local sports bar in front of the San Fransisco church in down town and the name is Manuelitos sports bar.

    ooooh, i will have to check that out too!!
    Next Aruba trip in

  6. #26
    Senior Member Shnyda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The pool @ Gold Coast Aruba, Holiday Inn Casino, Arashi Beach, Sunset @ California Lighthouse, Baby Beach, Our friends hotels/timeshares when they are on the Island at the same time as us
    Age
    39
    Posts
    978
    Nice to hear there is a good Sports Bar... Went to Champions for a couple Jets games last season and was not impressed. I will be back in Aruba for the last 2 weeks of this coming NFL season and look forward to Sundays at Busters!

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    528
    Is there a web site for Busters Garage? I swore I had one (at least seen it)
    I googled and nothing.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    Is there a web site for Busters Garage? I swore I had one (at least seen it)
    I googled and nothing.

    i can't seem to find anything either.
    Next Aruba trip in

  9. #29
    Senior Member Shnyda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The pool @ Gold Coast Aruba, Holiday Inn Casino, Arashi Beach, Sunset @ California Lighthouse, Baby Beach, Our friends hotels/timeshares when they are on the Island at the same time as us
    Age
    39
    Posts
    978
    Looks like all they have right now is a Facebook page... better than nothing!

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noord-...ba/81249756591

    J-E-T-S!!!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Shnyda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The pool @ Gold Coast Aruba, Holiday Inn Casino, Arashi Beach, Sunset @ California Lighthouse, Baby Beach, Our friends hotels/timeshares when they are on the Island at the same time as us
    Age
    39
    Posts
    978
    Found a menu also....

    http://dinearuba.com/Documents/Buster%27s%20Garage.pdf

    I gotta get back to Aruba to check this place out!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO