Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By WaltVB

Thread: St. Patrick's Day

Red face St. Patrick's Day

We will be landing in Aruba at 3:35 pm on March 17th (my birthday!). We would like to eat a nice casual meal and enjoy a few drinks that night. Because it's a travel day, I don't know if we will feel like venturing too far from the resort (Holiday Inn). Any recommendations for a good birthday dinner and after dinner drinks? Somewhere that may have some sort of St. Party's Day celebration going on would be a plus! Thanks in advance

Aruba since 1979
    I would recommend Legends!!
    I bet they will have some Irish festivities.
    Quote Originally Posted by hmitchell_travelplanner View Post
    We will be landing in Aruba at 3:35 pm on March 17th (my birthday!). We would like to eat a nice casual meal and enjoy a few drinks that night. Because it's a travel day, I don't know if we will feel like venturing too far from the resort (Holiday Inn). Any recommendations for a good birthday dinner and after dinner drinks? Somewhere that may have some sort of St. Party's Day celebration going on would be a plus! Thanks in advance

After dinner drinks at Moomba, right next door. They seem to have specials for everything. Pelican pier would be a nice first night/birthday dinner place, it's not the most romantic but go early and catch the sunset. It's over the water on the opposite side of the Holiday Inn than Moomba. For years it was where we went for dinner our first night.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Agree with Andrea - Legends.