Aruba Beach
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl in Aruba

The past few weeks we had to deal with some internal stuff and shorthanded with staff a few days so sorry about the delays. Being in Aruba during superbowl is a great time and alot of places have different type of parties to cater to everyone. Our policy for this day is no cover, options to buy ticket for buffet, order from menu, and outside tailgate BBQ. We have limited superbowl Balashi shirts that will come free with a bucket of beer. If you reserve a table please be here 1/2 hour before kick-off . seating inside and outside on deck. 1st e-mail bustersaruba@aol.com if problem e-mail me at markstone68@aol.com
    My team is out so I hope it goes down to the last play.

Thanks for reserving a spot for us Mark!

FYI the Hyatt Superbowl party is $60 per table chair or $100 per lounge chair which includes a buffet but NO alcoholic drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    SORRY HEATHER NOT SURE WHICH E-MAIL YOU USED BUT WE CHANGED THE OLD ONE BUT ANYWAY IF STILL INTERESTED I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. yOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT markstone68@aol.com. By the way rusty is a steeler fan from New york and I'm from the boston area and root for the home teams.

I got an email from Rusty, and we are ALL SET! Thank you! Now I have to pick a team to root for....I was leaning towards the Steelers!! It should be a great game regardless!! Can't wait! It was -15 this morning!!!

HEATHER DONT BE MAD AT ME, BUT YESTERDAY OUR KITCHEN FELL APART FOR THE LAST GAME AS 100 ORDERS OF FOOD THE SAMETIME FLOODED THE KITCHEN AFTER A LONG DAY. WE ALSO HAD A SMALL KITCHEN FIRE TO DEAL WITH. SO RUSTY AND MYSELF TALKED AND WE ARE DOING A SUPERBOWL PARTY ON SUPERBOWL WHICH INCLUDES SEATING UNLIMITED BUFFET, BUCKET OF BEER PER A PERSON AND FREE GIVEAWAYS FOR A FIX FEE OF 55. Also limited menu AND THE OUTSIDE BAR WITH TVS ON DECK IS FREE ON A 1ST COME BASIS WITH A BBQ AVAILABLE. SORRY BUT RUSTY IS SUPPOSE TO NOTIFY PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT E-MAIL .

Hi Mark, how many beers per bucket and do you know what kinds of food in the buffet? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    HEATHER DONT BE MAD AT ME, BUT YESTERDAY OUR KITCHEN FELL APART FOR THE LAST GAME AS 100 ORDERS OF FOOD THE SAMETIME FLOODED THE KITCHEN AFTER A LONG DAY. WE ALSO HAD A SMALL KITCHEN FIRE TO DEAL WITH. SO RUSTY AND MYSELF TALKED AND WE ARE DOING A SUPERBOWL PARTY ON SUPERBOWL WHICH INCLUDES SEATING UNLIMITED BUFFET, BUCKET OF BEER PER A PERSON AND FREE GIVEAWAYS FOR A FIX FEE OF 55. Also limited menu AND THE OUTSIDE BAR WITH TVS ON DECK IS FREE ON A 1ST COME BASIS WITH A BBQ AVAILABLE. SORRY BUT RUSTY IS SUPPOSE TO NOTIFY PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT E-MAIL .

No problem Mark.......I'm sure we'll figure something out that night..........It sounds like many places are offering the same kind of "deal", so I guess it would make sense to go the same route!!! GO STACKARDS! PEELERS! Haven't picked a team yet to root for......so, it's a toss up!

I just swung by Busters today looking for Mark. Spoke to Rusty he said the 55 dollars includes a bucket of Balashies (5) a t-shirt and a buffet with wings pasta etc.

Cosmo see any other flyers anywhere else....I know they hyatt. how about the radisson.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Hello I just came back to Boston tonight will be back on Sunday. If anyone from the forum is on the island next week stop by aand have a beer on me. Sunworshipper Moomba is doing an outside party and Hard Rock also. Not sure of all of the specifics when i get back to island I will let u know if I see anything. Cosmo see u soon

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast