Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl in Aruba

Not a lot of flyers up advertising the big game. Without the Eagles, Patriots or a NJ/NY team there really is not a big buzz. I will stop by and see you next week at Busters Mark, I also plan on stopping by Cafe Capri. I passed it on way from airport looks like a cool place. On the back page of Aruba today was a full page add about a Carnival flip flop beach party w free entrance two bands Tsunami and Dushi band to introduce the new Balashi Chill . It is Feb 13th at Village Square 4-pm -12-am

Cosmo, yes it will be good to see you we are having a pre super bowl party Friday before superbowl with one of the best rock/dance bands on the island JOYRIDE anyone from forum stop by and see me and drink on me. Claus the brewmaster from balashi and from same area of germany as my family stopped by Capri and Busters. Claus is a very nice guy and if anyone ever does the balashi tour ask if you could speak with him. His knowledge and experience in the brewing business is very impressive. Anyway he told me the new chill is going to be a lighter beer and similar in tatse to amstel Bright. Instead of going to private party introducing the beer tonight I'm shoveling snow.

hopefully you can shovel out and get back to the Island where it is 76 degrees at 6:00 am. The new Balashi Chill sounds like a really great beer

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    Cosmo, yes it will be good to see you we are having a pre super bowl party Friday before superbowl with one of the best rock/dance bands on the island JOYRIDE anyone from forum stop by and see me and drink on me. Claus the brewmaster from balashi and from same area of germany as my family stopped by Capri and Busters. Claus is a very nice guy and if anyone ever does the balashi tour ask if you could speak with him. His knowledge and experience in the brewing business is very impressive. Anyway he told me the new chill is going to be a lighter beer and similar in tatse to amstel Bright. Instead of going to private party introducing the beer tonight I'm shoveling snow.
    Mark I will be stoping by to see you
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Ok please stop by and ask for me, i'm arriving tommorrow and will be there for 10 days, but spend time at both places so have staff call me if not there.

MooMba Beach Bar Superbowl party - "We will have 2 large screens on our beach with tables to rent. I have a total of 150 chairs available that include a bucket of 5 Miller Lites 12oz., Miller Lite T-shirt, Miller Lite beer coozie, for $75 per person. We will have a BBQ on the beach during the game as well (not included)."

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    Ok please stop by and ask for me, i'm arriving tommorrow and will be there for 10 days, but spend time at both places so have staff call me if not there.
    Thanks Mark
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

Superbowl in Aruba here I come

Places to see superbowl:

Hyatt has a big screen in ocean seating with dinner or drinks package

Hooters if that's your thing

Hard Rick cafe

I will be at moomba bar on the beach

GO Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979

Super Bowl gatherings on Aruba

Anxious to hear about the various super bowl parties were..........Busters, Champions, and all of the ones at the resorts.

post any reports here and i will eventually move the thread to My Aruba Story.

hope all was fun

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast