Aruba Beach
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Superbowl in Aruba

What a game!! Gotta love those PACKERS....................

We watched a little of the game at the USAirways Club in Philly, and the pilot told us the final score as we landed at our home airport last night... <--- That's not for the final score; that's for being home again. I would have loved to have still been in Aruba to watch the game. My husband and I went by Buster's one evening, and it's a great looking bar in a fantastic location.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

We watched the Super Bowl at Busters. $55p/p which included a free bucket of beer (5), a t-shirt, and all you can eat buffet. Meatballs, sausage, pasta, chicken wings, build your own nachos, sub sandwich, salad, and a few veggies (might be forgeting something). All in all it was a great time! Not a bad seat in the house with all the tvs there. Was even able to hear the commercials! IMO Busters is the best place to watch any sporting event!

Aruba since 1979
    sounds like a win win ('cept for the steelers)
    thanks for the report ciboney
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciboney View Post
    We watched the Super Bowl at Busters. $55p/p which included a free bucket of beer (5), a t-shirt, and all you can eat buffet. Meatballs, sausage, pasta, chicken wings, build your own nachos, sub sandwich, salad, and a few veggies (might be forgeting something). All in all it was a great time! Not a bad seat in the house with all the tvs there. Was even able to hear the commercials! IMO Busters is the best place to watch any sporting event!

Mrs. 44 and I walked the high-rise and low-rise areas, stopping to visit various friends during the game. Here are some photos:

http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2011/0...bowl-in-aruba/

Bon dia.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MARK68 View Post
    Ok please stop by and ask for me, i'm arriving tommorrow and will be there for 10 days, but spend time at both places so have staff call me if not there.
    Mark I just want to thank you. I was there Feb. 4th & 5th You have a great place there. I am also in the business ( bar & resturant ) I wish you much luck
    Thanks Again
    Love Aruba 99
    aruba lover 99

45 th trip coming soon

We watched it at the Hyatt, right on the beach, the screen was actually in the water..got a table with 4 chairs around it was a little pricey 70- got an all you could eat buffet nice night watching the sunset and then the game.. they had a few technical difficulties didn't get to see christina mess up, or the kick off (they gave us a free drink) was nice to do once don't know if I would do it again...

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    We watched it at the Hyatt, right on the beach, the screen was actually in the water..got a table with 4 chairs around it was a little pricey 70- got an all you could eat buffet nice night watching the sunset and then the game.. they had a few technical difficulties didn't get to see christina mess up, or the kick off (they gave us a free drink) was nice to do once don't know if I would do it again...
    I'm really glad I read your post, sunworshipper. I can't believe I finally know why that screen was set up in the water. We stayed at the Hyatt this trip, and we saw them setting up the screen and wondered what it was for.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567