Aruba Beach

Thread: Tattoo celebrates 5 pm somewhere

Tattoo celebrates 5 pm somewhere

Tattoo celebrates 5 pm somewhere
    Rona Coster http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/03/17/tattoo-celebrates-5-pm-somewhere/

Marcus Wiggins welcomed his guests on board Tattoo, on Friday. Tattoo looked amazing, all lit up and festive, pumping music and pouring drinks, just like in the old days. The giant party boat has been out of circulation for a while, as Marcus was looking for a buyer. He was busy focusing on other projects and finding great success especially with his crazy party buses, the famed Kukukunukus . . . anyway, Tattoo was relegated to his mental back-burner until a few months ago, having visited Key West, Marcus came up with a new concept, a Sunset Celebration, a 5 pm ritual-on-the-water which he will be orchestrating each evening, charging very reasonably for the trip, and offering a great happy-hour bar. Non-stop entertainment is the key, he says, Carnival music, salsa dancers, a countdown salute to sunset, cool and hip staff members, juicy burgers and chicken wings, in short, “It’s Five O’clock Somewhere,” and Tattoo is back, laugh, dance, talk, listen, cheer, joke, drink, have fun, and be entertained by the new energized and exciting program, says Will, a sincere Key West import helming the festivities. Marcus, Ronnie, Cindy, Will, Susan and Crew require an extreme festive mood as you come on board. Susan was recruited from AHATA, the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association, she is a sharp cookie, and Maki the second mate, he is as good lookin’ as he is cute, yes, related to Marcus, his son, wearing whites and helming one of the tender boats. Marcus says Tattoo can sail with over 250 party-goers on board, check the schedule at your hotel, right now they offer just two or three trips a week for under $25 per person. What a great price for a fantastic activity.

They are right it is 5:00 somewhere!

It is great to have them back! If he can do with Tattoo what he has done with the party buses, they are all over, full of people screaming!!!!

Nice to see, really do not want to be on though!!!

Good Luck and Thanks!!!

Great information........nice to have Tattoo back!!!!!!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Woooow...great to hear the boat is back. It sounds like a fun time, and a must do. Price is sure right. Will check it out in16 days....

what day is a good day to go on the Tattoo Party Boat?

Do you know if children (age 12) are allowed on the boat? My son has admired that boat since he was 4. It used to anchor by the Radisson where we stay every year and he would always take a picture of it. I know he would be thrilled if he could go out on it

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!

Tattoo Pary Boat

Hello! I just went on the website for the party boat, and it said minimum of 18 years old unfortunately -your son will have to wait just a little bit longer . My husband and I went on the boat on our honeymoon last August and had a blast, definately worth waiting for. The food wasn't great, the drinks were good, the music better. I don't dance, but it had me on my feet all night!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Go on the Palm Pleasure instead....Snorkel....