Aruba Beach

Thread: Teen clubs?

Teen clubs?

Hey guys. I'm going on some huge family vacay soon and was wondering if there is any place that teens generally hang out at?? Have a bunch of cousins between 14 - 19.

Thanks in advance

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by jollypirates9394 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm going on some huge family vacay soon and was wondering if there is any place that teens generally hang out at?? Have a bunch of cousins between 14 - 19.

Thanks in advance
    Moomba, new mall, hard rock..

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Moomba's is a restaurant & bar that has music Sunday nights. Since the Hard Rock opened in December I have walked by there almost every night in 2 1/2 months I have been in Aruba. In the beginning it was pretty busy - not now. I wouldn't say its a hang out place, but a good place for the kids to go for lunch/dinner. Paseo Herencia mall across from the Holiday Inn has alot of activity at night and does have a movie theatre. The stores are mostly high end. They might want to see the water show at the mall (7:30, 8:30, 9:30 nightly)

very interesting. :3:

Lots of teens hang out at night at the Hyatt. There is a bar outside that they just all gather at normally.

where at Hyatt?

Where at the Hyatt do teens hang out? Older or younger teens? Drinking age? Thanks

Normally they hang out at the bar that is closest to the beach. The drinking age in Aruba is 18 although I'm not sure if they actually card.

Banned
    There's usually a young crowd at Senor Frogs. We've been a few times - both without the "cruise crowd" and with. It's def a young spot.