Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cyclone promotions

Thread: Wedding After Party

Wedding After Party

Hello Everyone,
    This is my 1st time on this site. So I am getting married in May down in Aruba. My wife has given me the task of planning our after party. Our wedding is on the beach and it ends at 10. This is my 1st time going to Aruba so I don't know what to do. I am looking for something for 15-25? people. We are looking for something more like a lounge, music, Dj, great atmosphere, and a place to dance for our guests. Should I book something or just wing it? Any ideas suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    welcome again!

you may want to look into Moomba Beach Bar just north of the Holiday Inn on Palm Beach, and Bugaloe Beach Bar on palm Beach at the Hilton.
    where is the location of the wedding/reception?

Quote Originally Posted by coopa333 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    This is my 1st time on this site. So I am getting married in May down in Aruba. My wife has given me the task of planning our after party. Our wedding is on the beach and it ends at 10. This is my 1st time going to Aruba so I don't know what to do. I am looking for something for 15-25? people. We are looking for something more like a lounge, music, Dj, great atmosphere, and a place to dance for our guests. Should I book something or just wing it? Any ideas suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

The wedding is at the Divi All Inclusive. The Moomba is something I was looking into, also Sand at Brickell Bay. My concern is travel after the wedding. My guests will be taking taxis after

Aruba since 1979
    since your wedding is at divi ai, then how about staying there and partying at their bar or over at the tamarijn?

i know nothing of "the sand" @ brickel bay. the brickel bay hotel is in the palm beach area.

The wedding is at the Divi All Inclusive. The Moomba is something I was looking into, also Sand at Brickell Bay. My concern is travel after the wedding. My guests will be taking taxis after

Hello Everyone,

Thanks
    Based on what you mentioned above, I would suggest Sandbar or South Beach Lounge - both located in the Palm Beach area and just a few blocks from each other so you could check out both.
    ~Amy~
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017
    34th trip to Aruba: May 2017
    Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017
    35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Hello Everyone,

Thanks
    Well first congratulations. Second, we are also planning our wedding in Aruba around November, love to see some of your pics later on and all the best

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum guys! Coopa - are you looking to say close to the resort? or are you ok with having everyone travel via taxis?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...ach_Aruba.html

this is what u want to go for your lounge, music, Dj, great atmosphere for the after Party

297Restaurant
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html