Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the bands?

Where are the bands?

Could anyone tell me where there are live bands? I heard at Mambo Jambo there is a band but not sure what nights? Any other lively places for recommendations would be appreciated.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    There is a band at the Renaissance Mall in front of the The Plaza Cafe. They play nightly, or I should say, nightly when we were there for 2 wks in april. We got them to play "Sweet Caroline"...yes, we're red sox fans

Thanks Cindyo! Goooooooo Red Sox!!!! I'm from Boston. Love the Red Sox and my son loves the Celtics!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Live Music at Mambo Jambo is Wednesday nights. At Arawak Gardens there is live music nightly in the courtyard where Salt & Pepper, Tango, Fishes & More & Casa Tua are.

Thank you Liz! This will be my 2nd trip to Aruba. I can't stop thinking about it and I still have 3 months to wait...lol

I believe Moobas also has live music on Sunday from 6-9 p.m. Also, check out The Equator Band at equatorband.com for their schedule. For some smooth "after dinner" music and then more "kicked up" dance music, check out Smoothy Ryddims at The Riu Wed. through Sat. from 8-11 p.m. They have a well-rounded variety of music for everyone and are GREAT!

Does Bugaloe still have live entertainment on Friday and Saturdays?

Hi ArubaLisa: When I was at the Bugaloe in December, they had live music on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sunday nights. The Equator Band use to play there all the time, however, I haven't seen them there in quite sometime. Have fun!!!

Banned
    The Equator band is no longer playing at Bugaloe ... you can find them now at La Cabana on Monday and Thursday from 04 till 07 and at Moomba Beach but please check the schedule for their dates (they do lots of private functions and travel abroad) .. Bugaloe has now on tue and fri, the lotus band (Dutch-Aruban) and similar music as the equator band but definetely not the same ambiance and Sunday is Marisela day ....

Check them out and enjoy ...

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    There are often live bands at Café Chaos, and of course Mr Jazz in the Passeo mall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast