Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Where to go with a car?

Aruba since 1979
    here is a link that aruba.com provides for nightlife
    http://www.aruba.com/things-to-do/nightlife?tid=136

Quote Originally Posted by Volker63 View Post
    Thanks for the informations!

But maybe the reason for my question wasn't that clear.

Yes, we'll rent the car to see some more of the island than only the beach in front of our hotel.
    But ususally after the daytime sightseeing the car is left in the lot.
    We just want use it also in the evening after dinner. Then it is easier to know where to go instead of strolling around and wasting to much time. That's why I asked .

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Here is a link about some night live. However, I have not been to Aruba in a while and don't know what's going on nowadays. Maybe someone else can chip in? http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/dis...ars-clubs.html
    Yeah! That's the kind I was looking for . A hip club like "Confession" or "Hipsz" is a nice contrast to a calm smooth lounge evening.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Have fun, Volker63!

Hey Volker63, Everything they mentioned above is good night time fun. There are some fun bars to go to at night time like-Bugaloes, Moomba Beach Bar, the mall they mentioned above by Salt and Pepper most have music and The Pelican Nest to name a few. Charlies bar is far from town and you need a car. As far as night time sight seeing on the island-hmmmm, let me think. Come to think of it everything is so dark at night in Aruba, its hard to see anything. Stick with the bars and you'll be fine with a designated driver.
    Sean and Susan

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    Hey Volker63, Everything they mentioned above is good night time fun. There are some fun bars to go to at night time like-Bugaloes, Moomba Beach Bar, the mall they mentioned above by Salt and Pepper most have music and The Pelican Nest to name a few. Charlies bar is far from town and you need a car. As far as night time sight seeing on the island-hmmmm, let me think. Come to think of it everything is so dark at night in Aruba, its hard to see anything. Stick with the bars and you'll be fine with a designated driver.
    Sean and Susan
    That was the idea.
    Sightseeing with daylight and club-hopping by night .

Here is another idea. If you want to eat at Flying Fishbone or Old Man in the Sea, a lot of people book that for the night they have a car because a one way taxi is like $35 or $40 each way so that more than pays for your rental car. Then u can still hit something on the way home.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12