Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 14 Aruba Restaurants that'll rock your tasebuds!

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,053

    14 Aruba Restaurants that'll rock your tasebuds!

    Great article with nice information about the restaurants.

    Funny that she mentions free tap water.

    http://wonderfulwanderings.com/aruba-restaurants/
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  2. #2
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,581
    I beg to differ on some of her choices that would "rock my tastebuds" (LOL!) but everyone has their own personal preferences - especially when it comes to restaurants.
    ~Amy~
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius


    Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017
    34th trip to Aruba: May 2017
    Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017
    35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018




  3. #3
    Senior Member Aruba4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,271
    I am with Amy on this one. Several really good places on the list and a few I would not dine at at all much less have them rock my tastebuds, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I beg to differ on some of her choices that would "rock my tastebuds" (LOL!) but everyone has their own personal preferences - especially when it comes to restaurants.

  4. #4
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,461
    Truly a case of 'different strokes'....!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,084
    This list doesn't blow me away, but it was good to see Moomba mentioned. We have had 2 really good lunches there in our last 2 visits. It's not a place I really thought if for their food, but worth a mention for a beachfront lunch, especially for cruise ship passnegers.
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

  6. #6
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    This list doesn't blow me away, but it was good to see Moomba mentioned. We have had 2 really good lunches there in our last 2 visits. It's not a place I really thought if for their food, but worth a mention for a beachfront lunch, especially for cruise ship passnegers.
    Wait! Moomba serves food???

  7. #7
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Wait! Moomba serves food???
    .... and believe it or not, it was Tracey who pointed it out.... who woulda thought that.....!

  8. #8
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,453
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    .... and believe it or not, it was Tracey who pointed it out.... who woulda thought that.....!
    Right??

  9. #9
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,084
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    .... and believe it or not, it was Tracey who pointed it out.... who woulda thought that.....!
    It was at the end of the trip, when we enter the recovery mode...lol
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

  10. #10
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    It was at the end of the trip, when we enter the recovery mode...lol
    Yeah..... we've all been following your thread for all inclusive brands too......! I do love your style....!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO