Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

3 dinner choices for April

ok so I only have 3 nights in Aruba in April so I need 3 places to eat for dinner.

Bucaneer

Would like to try Madame J's since we had to leave early last trip.

3rd choice not sure - or maybe I should leave that open since there might be a chance of us eating at Iguana Joes the first night.

Although the board has me thinking of the wood fire grill place. Yemeja(SP)

Oh what decision we have to make!

Sorry Mark,

CindyO and I can't get it down to 14 choices....never mind 3. But....since you usually travel with the little ones....maybe you should go where you normally wouldn't with the kids?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Anniversary trip? Why not Old Man and the Sea? It surely sounds like a romantic spot.

Welcome back

Well hello Mark and welcome back to paradise to celebrate your anniversary. A great choice would be L.G.Smith or Sunset Grill. These two are my fav's to get away with my husband and no kids. After dinner take a stroll to the bar and have a couple cocktails and tell her how much you love her. Your a romantic and no matter where you go I wish you the best of romance, love and a great dinner.
    Don't worry I'll save the lobster bisque, heck i'll even freeze it for you to take home so you can warm it up once your back home.
    Enjoy Aruba, your honeymoon and for pete's sake a vaction without the kids. ( Sorry I guess I am looking forward for a break and a vacation away , heck its my anniversary in April I might just do that).
    Take care and hope to catch up once in Aruba wherever it may be. I'll buy both of you a drink to celebrate your anniversary, you pick the spot and Vasty and I will meet you.
    Welcome home, only 3 months to go. Are you counting....
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    Well hello Mark and welcome back to paradise to celebrate your anniversary. A great choice would be L.G.Smith or Sunset Grill. These two are my fav's to get away with my husband and no kids. After dinner take a stroll to the bar and have a couple cocktails and tell her how much you love her. Your a romantic and no matter where you go I wish you the best of romance, love and a great dinner.
    Don't worry I'll save the lobster bisque, heck i'll even freeze it for you to take home so you can warm it up once your back home.
    Enjoy Aruba, your honeymoon and for pete's sake a vaction without the kids. ( Sorry I guess I am looking forward for a break and a vacation away , heck its my anniversary in April I might just do that).
    Take care and hope to catch up once in Aruba wherever it may be. I'll buy both of you a drink to celebrate your anniversary, you pick the spot and Vasty and I will meet you.
    Welcome home, only 3 months to go. Are you counting....
    Hi Angela! It's great to hear from you. When is your anniversary? Ours is actually on the 18th but we are coming a few days afterwards. We can have a drink for both our anniversaries, we can talk about it when we come by which looks like it will be Friday night the 24th I believe. I will call you and confirm. I think we will probably do LG's since we are staying right there this time around then finish the night at the Blue Bar. We will give you a call when we arrive to make arrangements. Can't wait until April!!! Boooyaa, it's party time! I can really go for some bisque now being so freakin cold here at the Jersey Shore!! See ya soon! Tell Vasty, Josef and family we send our regards!!
    Last edited by arubamark; 01-27-2009 at 07:00 AM.

Angela M....will you be going to the "get together" at the Manor in April? Cindyo and I will likely be going one of our two weeks.

I'd love to meet you

Well Hello Rob,
    Which meeting at the manor am I missing out on. I'd love to meet you guys. Tell me when & where and Angela is there. I have 3 families coming down at Easter so it would have to be the other week. Keep me informed
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    Well Hello Rob,
    Which meeting at the manor am I missing out on. I'd love to meet you guys. Tell me when & where and Angela is there. I have 3 families coming down at Easter so it would have to be the other week. Keep me informed
    We'll drop by the Manor one of the two Mondays we're there (April 13 and 20), not sure which.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Angela, Rob is talking about the happy hour at the Amsterdam Manor on Monday nites. Its the Bulletin Board event. Hope to see you there !!! cindyo

Wish I could make one of those things so I can get drunk and make a fool of myself.