Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

? about reservations at MJ's

I have sent two online reservation requests (for same night) with no response back. Should I just give up and call when I get there? Is there are better way to make reservations? I don't want to assume they have booked my email request, show up, and then they have no availability. Thoughts?

Aruba since 1979
    no, don't assume.

here is their email
    MJrestaurant@setarnet.aw
    in the subject box, please put the words to JOB or CHRIS re: reservation.

then request the date, time and amount of folks in your party

as for confirmation

and check your spam folder to make sure that the reply did not come back in there.

good luck :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchyd View Post
    I have sent two online reservation requests (for same night) with no response back. Should I just give up and call when I get there? Is there are better way to make reservations? I don't want to assume they have booked my email request, show up, and then they have no availability. Thoughts?

Awesome! The email has been sent. Thank you so much! Hopefully we can get in when we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchyd View Post
    Awesome! The email has been sent. Thank you so much! Hopefully we can get in when we want.
    You should really look in your spam folder that happens some time, if there is any more delay please feel free to drop me a PM i will take care of your reservation personally

Greets
    Kasi

Hooray, I got an email back today and we are all set! Andrea thank you so much for the email address. And chef Kasi for offering to help! Cannot wait to return, and bring some new comers with us!