Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Advice on which new restaurant to add to my mix when visiting Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    I'm interested in trying West Deck.
    Me too...looks really good!

Thanks everybody! This is all great information. I am researching all of those that are listed. And to answer Amy's question... I just want a good meal around $30 - $50pp. If I had to choose a type of food, I guess I would say fresh from the ocean, and not a big corporate restaurant. Looking for something I can't get here in Chicago. We have steakhouses on every corner here, so that would not be an option in Aruba. Although I have to admit, I did dine at Ruth's Chris last time on the island. And I prefer quality over quantity any day but not if it's going to set me back $95 pp. I have never had a meal where I paid over $50 pp and thought to myself... "Wow... only $95? That was a deal!"

thanks again!

Aruba since 1979
    If you will have a car..... marina pirata has outstanding seafood and ambiance and fits your budget.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelinman View Post
    Thanks everybody! This is all great information. I am researching all of those that are listed. And to answer Amy's question... I just want a good meal around $30 - $50pp. If I had to choose a type of food, I guess I would say fresh from the ocean, and not a big corporate restaurant. Looking for something I can't get here in Chicago. We have steakhouses on every corner here, so that would not be an option in Aruba. Although I have to admit, I did dine at Ruth's Chris last time on the island. And I prefer quality over quantity any day but not if it's going to set me back $95 pp. I have never had a meal where I paid over $50 pp and thought to myself... "Wow... only $95? That was a deal!"

thanks again!
    Try The Pelicans Nest on the pier between Holiday Inn and Playa Linda. All kinds of fresh seafood but our favorite is the grilled grouper with grilled veggies and rice for $22. It is simple but tasty. Best fish on the island IMHO.

If you have a car I would second the recommendation for Zeerover. I went there in June and loved it! Its nothing you will ever get in Chicago for sure!!!

We love Azzurro at the Playa Linda

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Azzuro is one of our favorite restaurants.

totally agree with azzurro, my favorite on the island...

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    I second Yemanja and Barney's!

Quote Originally Posted by gretch View Post
    How about Yemanja for a fabulous steak! Barney's is on my list as a new restaurant for this trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12