Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thumbs up An Amazing dinner

Being a regular visitor to Aruba, we do try and find some new restaurants each visit and last night we found one FANTASTIC place!
    We went to Yemanji Woodfired Grill and it was one of the best meals we have had. I ordered the potatoe soup (unbelievable) and my husband had the tomatoe soup (outstanding). We both had fish and we felt this was the best fish dinner we have had on the island (and we have been to lots of fish restaurants). I had the grouper that was baked with bousin inside and it was absouletly the best!!
    The menu was varied with meat, chicken, etc which we will certainly try on our next visit. Presentation of our meals and those around us was beautiful and the downtown setting was lovely. We sat outside which was very nice and before we left we booked another reservation for our next trip in Feburary and we will try the inside.
    Highly recommend people try this restaurant.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi thanks for the report! I'll keep that one in mind for April.

Randi, good to see you made it safe and sound to Aruba. Enjoy your holidays there. We will look forward to your reports.

Banned
    Manchebo Eagle Beach, Oceania Residences, Occidental
    Will have to add that to my list for next year! Thanks for the report!

We've been going to Yemanja since it opened about a year ago - it's one of our favorites!

Here are more reviews:
    http://www.restaurantsaruba.com/view...ml?REST_ID=192

Last edited by ~Amy~; 12-16-2008 at 01:22 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

A great little gem that we can't miss, been there 3 times!!!

Arubalisa, have a great trip too! Will keep you posted on some of the current happenings in Aruba!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Yamaja

Is that the one Downtown behind Renaissance Hotel. If not where are they located.

6 weeks and counting!

yes, that is where it is!

We've had a couple of nice meals there too. They were very good with our children. The only thing that was bad was the exhaust from a couple of vehicles.

Que-Pasa still ranks as our all time favorite.