Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Texas de Brazil

Another wonderful meal at Texas de - we were a party of 10 with 1/2 eating VERY rare, 1/4 rare and 1/4 medium and the gauchos kept circling and remembering who was who. I asked if a spotlight that was reflecting off a mirror could be moved and they brought out a stepladder immediately. The salad bar was wonderful as well.

Linda, what kind of items are offered on the salad bar?

Lettuce, of course with all the fixings, artichoke bottoms, lots of different kinds of olives, roasted peppers, mozzarella, potato salad, cheese wheel, different kinds of meat like salami, etc. rice and beans, soup aaaah I know I've forgotten other stuff - oh yeah sushi and stuff I'm sure I've forgotten

Love it there and us locals get a nice discount also

How do I go about getting the local discount and how much of a discount is it?

Do I have to show them the deed to my home? I realize that I do not live there all year round, but I do pay real estate taxes there.

Let me know if I am out of place by asking this question as I don't want to offend anyone as I know that this is a sensitive issue.

When we went, husband really liked, me not so much, if i go again, think I would just have the salad bar, is alot of stuff there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    How do I go about getting the local discount and how much of a discount is it?

Do I have to show them the deed to my home? I realize that I do not live there all year round, but I do pay real estate taxes there.

Let me know if I am out of place by asking this question as I don't want to offend anyone as I know that this is a sensitive issue.

They would probably be more than happy to give you a discount if you lived on the island and made the average local wage year round.
    Last edited by xobxdoc; 02-10-2010 at 08:15 AM.

The food and service are excellent...constantly bringing delicious and various cuts of meats. The only problem with us, however, is that though it is an excellent establishment; and offers fine foods, it is rather pricy.

If one is on a limited budget, I suggest you investigate the prices before you make reservations. I think the last time I ate there I had to make reservations.

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!

Wink

The salad bar is good, alot to offer, but don't fill up on salad...you are there for the MEAT!

They always have a 15% off offer in the free newspaper here and, if you go and register on their website, they'll e-mail you a coupon. When the season quiets down the coupons get better and better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast