Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ambianz or any other suggestions

Hi everyone,

I am going to go to all the usual restuarants (El Gaucho, Madame Jeanettes, Gianni's, Screaming Eagle, LG Smith) but I was looking to try a few new ones this trip.

I would love some suggestions or recommendations on some of the NEWER places like Ambianz.

Looking forward to your responses.

Thanks!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Wink Newer Places

We have not been yet but hear it is very good. Try Yemanji Woodfired Grill and/or Wacky Wahoo's you can find the menu on their websites.

Cant wait to try them in Sept. If you try them let us know what you thought ok.

Tim and Kathy

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Chalet Suisse, Sunset Grill, new Mirandi's

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I am going to go to all the usual restuarants (El Gaucho, Madame Jeanettes, Gianni's, Screaming Eagle, LG Smith) but I was looking to try a few new ones this trip.

I would love some suggestions or recommendations on some of the NEWER places like Ambianz.
    I believe Ambianz has already closed.

I'm also a big fan of Yemanja (it's located in the old Que Pasa spot near Rumba.) Wacky Wahoo's was also very good for a more casual, inepensive meal.

And although it has been open for a couple of years now, we also love Chefs Tables (located near MJ's in the old Avallone's spot.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Matilde, Chalet Suisse & Sunset Grill.

Has anyone sat outside at Chef's table? We went there a few years ago (the few months they were open) and found it ok, but other places better AT THAT TIME! We didn't love the inside but we would consider trying it again and sitting outside. They don't have any pictures posted of what the outside looks like.

Any comments?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Has anyone sat outside at Chef's table? We went there a few years ago (the few months they were open) and found it ok, but other places better AT THAT TIME! We didn't love the inside but we would consider trying it again and sitting outside. They don't have any pictures posted of what the outside looks like.

Any comments?
    I sat outside on their patio in the back just this past April. It's very nice and well decorated. Great ambiance...and of course, great food, too!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

thanks for the information, Amy. Do you think the outside is nice than inside? How does the food compare to Marandi's? At that time, we found Marandi's better but it could have been that they had just opened?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Randi, the new location of mirandi's is beautiful, however the menu really changed and I was hard pressed to find something I liked. When I did order, it really wasn't that good. We also found the waitress a little snooty....It is worth a try however. cindy

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    thanks for the information, Amy. Do you think the outside is nice than inside? How does the food compare to Marandi's? At that time, we found Marandi's better but it could have been that they had just opened?
    Randi - heres pictures of Chefs Table that I took when I was there in April. The patio is not always open - it depends how busy they are. Chefs Table's - Pictures. Heres their new menu. Chefs Table's - MENU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast