Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Amuse Bistro

Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Baby Beach

Amuse Bistro

New place that someone recomended to me....outdoors by Playa Linda....

Great Food and they have Appetizer size entrees if you dont want the full size.

Strongly recomend, but make sure you are under the canopy or you may get wet!
    Ok what I mean is that it was a nice night we were enjoying our meal and the sky opened up with thunther storm and down pours that flooded the Streets....Very unusual weather for 2 nights....

Totally agree with your review-except it was beautiful out the night we went to Amuse. I read a good review on this BB and we went the first night we got there-very close to the Surf Club. We loved the food and we ordered a bunch of small plates that the 5 of us shared. Same owners/chefs as Barefoot and it is a great place if you want to stay near Palm Beach for dinner.

We introduced 3 other couples (friends / neighbors of ours here on the island) to Amuse Bistro the other night and the reviews by all were unanimous - fabulous! Patrick is a very talented chef and Ivette leads an excellent team in front of house. David worked with Ivette on service of our table and did a fabulous job.

I had the hanger steak (excellent as always) with the smoked chilled vegetable salad to start (fantastic). My wife had the grouper as a main and cinnamon ice cream for dessert - fantastic.

If you are looking for excellent flavours and a variety of unique yet delicious dishes, Amuse is the place to go.

Michael

One correction jeffnav, Amuse and Barefoot are not the same owners. Patrick and Ivette own Amuse and they know Luc and Gerco, the owners of Barefoot . . . Michael

Michael-
    Thanks for clarifying that. Interesting since the business I card I got at Amuse has Barefoot on the back. When I asked if they owned Barefoot, I was told that there is a close connection. Either way, we love both restaurants!

Jeff

Jeff - no worries . . .they do cross promote each other's business. Can see how having the two names on one business card may infer same ownership . . . the net is, they are both great restaurants

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Glad to read your good reviews. I've read some of their reviews on Tripadvisor and they have been less than flattering. I'm planning on giving them a try on our next visit.