Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SanNic44

Thread: Amuse Bistro

Amuse Bistro

Mrs. 44, friends, and I, all enjoyed a good meal at Amuse Bistro. Started with a slew of appetizers from escargot, to a cobb salad, to goat cheese in puff pastry, to creamy french onion soup. Creative dishes each one and presented in wonderful fashion. Moved on to the lobster and shrimp pasta and a sirloin steak. Again, all very good. (The lobster shrimp pasta was had by three of four.) We sat up in the corner toward the kitchen with no ambient issues. (No traffic, no bugs, no worries.) Dessert was a creme brulee and a chocolate mousse. Not cheap but the food was all worth it. Staff is very good here. Made the video. See it at:

Bon dia.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for posting.

West Deck in the afternoon
    Just love your videos and especially appreciate that you show the appetizer size as well as dinner size. So many times we have made our restaurant choices based on your videos. I feel that we know exactly wheat to expect when dining at an establishment for the first time. Your postings are greatly appreciated.

Dan - great review. The quality of the food and the flavors prepared by Patrick and his team are equalled by the quality of service by Ivette and her team. Masha Pabien Amuse Bistro! Michael

Anywhere the ocean meets the land
    suprised to hear a good review.
    Katherine and I dined at AB in September 2011. We were deeply disaponted in food quality and service. We had high expectations from some posts we read but our dining experience did not meet our expectations.

I remember the escargot as our favorite app. The lobster salad was a mayo mess and our pasta dishes were over creamy and bland.

perhaps we had an off night.

palm beach, eagle beach, any happy hour
    Amuse Bistro is a favorite of ours. We love the friendliness and professionalism of the staff and the quality of the food. We like ordering the small plates so that we can try as many items as possible.