Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba

I just booked this restaurant for our upcoming trip in December. We had always heard great things about Amuse Bistro but didn't really want to sit by the road so we never went in. Now we are very excited to try Amuse Sunset Restaurant as its location is beautiful. I hope it does well and wish Chef Patrick lots of success. See you in December
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Amusesunsetrestaurant View Post
    Hi There,
    Just want to give you all some information that I just received from the director of the taxi company A1.
    A1 has a great deal and they are taking our guest from the high rise area to our Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba for $20,- , low rise $15,- and Oranje stad 10,-.
    So please share this information and come to our little paradise on the pier....
    Greetings Chef Patrcik
    Hello Chef! Thank you for the great information and welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    a bit off topic.....patrick and iyvette (the owners of Amuse Sunset Restaurant) are the proud parents of 3 darling triplet sons.
    http://www.amusearuba.com/about-us/

How sweet are they???
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We'd like to visit them at their new location, but hadn't planned on it, due to the taxi costs. Now that Bully is able to offer this at the lower fee, we'll add it to our restaurant list for our next trip.

Oh my gosh those babies are so cute! Bet they're keeping the chef busy!

Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba update

Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba-back.jpgFor the people that don't know the way toward the restaurant and back to the hotel!
    If of course you ever want to leave this gorgeous setting ;D
    Amuse Sunset Restaurant Aruba-13886453_1185131738195333_7116977785326779075_n.jpg
    Greetings Chef Patrick

We used to love that location when it was Marandi's. We are excited to try Amuse in October! Can't wait. The sunset is spectacular at that location.

That sunset photo makes it really tempting. Hope to make it there in November

Quote Originally Posted by Amusesunsetrestaurant View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	5249For the people that don't know the way toward the restaurant and back to the hotel!
    If of course you ever want to leave this gorgeous setting ;D

Greetings Chef Patrick
    This map is kinda small to follow so perhaps I will email you for a larger one. Chef Patrick, if I may make a suggestion... when this restaurant was Mirandi's the signage was very small and hard to see. We always made it there but seemed to get lost on the way back. You need really good lighted signage for your customers to find their way.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast