Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angela - Buccaneer

Angie - We are coming to Aruba Thursday, I think we will be heading over our first night. We look forward to seeing you, Vasty, Josef and the fam! Get the lobster traps out, I'm craving some delicious lobster bisque.

Ill be waiting

Hi Mark,
    Can't wait to see you and the Mrs.
    Hope your Easter vacation was great!!!
    The Lobster Bisque is ready and waiting and as promised you will have to try the grilled baracuda. Mmmmm
    Have a safe flight and see ya in paradise!!!
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    Hi Mark,
    Can't wait to see you and the Mrs.
    Hope your Easter vacation was great!!!
    The Lobster Bisque is ready and waiting and as promised you will have to try the grilled baracuda. Mmmmm
    Have a safe flight and see ya in paradise!!!

Ditto! We will be coming by our first night, can you pencil us in for 7:00 for the two of us?

Mark,

so jealous, have a wonderful time, never did get to meet angela, her husband, yes. Place was wonderful, enjoy you lobsters and your on vacation, enjoy those balashis, save one for me. Give our regards to bully also

all set

Have a safe trip Mark,
    You are penciled in on April 23, 2009 on my anniversary!!! Looks like we are celebrating with a toast to love!!! Looking forward to see you and the Mrs.
    Kathy lets try to catch up on your next trip. Tell my hubby to call me, I only live next door

See ya Thursday at 7pm. Kathy I'll have a Balashi waiting for Mark to toast to you!!!
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Mark,

so jealous, have a wonderful time, never did get to meet angela, her husband, yes. Place was wonderful, enjoy you lobsters and your on vacation, enjoy those balashis, save one for me. Give our regards to bully also
    Kathy will do! I'll be saying the same thing when it's your turn to go! I tell Bully you said hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    Have a safe trip Mark,
    You are penciled in on April 23, 2009 on my anniversary!!! Looks like we are celebrating with a toast to love!!! Looking forward to see you and the Mrs.
    Kathy lets try to catch up on your next trip. Tell my hubby to call me, I only live next door

See ya Thursday at 7pm. Kathy I'll have a Balashi waiting for Mark to toast to you!!!
    Wow! Awesome! Mine was Saturday the 18th. We will have an anniversary drink together.

Angela,

thanks for marks balashi. Happy Anniversary to you both also. I will be thinking of you all on the 23rd. A toast of happiness and Cheers to all of you, make him have some of that Barracuda. Look forward to seeing you in December

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    Angela,

thanks for marks balashi. Happy Anniversary to you both also. I will be thinking of you all on the 23rd. A toast of happiness and Cheers to all of you, make him have some of that Barracuda. Look forward to seeing you in December
    woo hoo - I'm doin a little Aruba shuffle here at work!! I'm stoked!!!

Mark, I am sorry we never cheered on Balashi for our anniversary and that I did not have a chance to stop in at Buccaneer. I hope someone explianed that Josef called his children together at 4:30 pm and that was the last of him seeing his family eyes, hearing our voices and saying goodbye. He fought until his last breath Sunday at 1:45 pm. Josef will always cherish his Buccaneer fan and your kind words from the heart.
    We love you Mark and family and may you blessed with health and happiness and I thank God for letting our family meet a special family as yours.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast