Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    Mark, I am sorry we never cheered on Balashi for our anniversary and that I did not have a chance to stop in at Buccaneer. I hope someone explianed that Josef called his children together at 4:30 pm and that was the last of him seeing his family eyes, hearing our voices and saying goodbye. He fought until his last breath Sunday at 1:45 pm. Josef will always cherish his Buccaneer fan and your kind words from the heart.
    We love you Mark and family and may you blessed with health and happiness and I thank God for letting our family meet a special family as yours.

Thank you for the kind words Angela, I can feel the sincerity in your words. We got your message in our room on Sunday and were thinking of you and your family the entire trip home. We were so saddened when we heard the news but his spirit will always be with us when we return for our annual family tradition. Thank you for the fond memories last year, we look forward to seeing you in November!

Aruba Today

Dear Mark,
    If you get a vchance read the last page of Aruba Today in todays paper. You were a part of the Buccaneer and now you are a part of the woodwork.
    Vasty sends his love to you and your family and says thanks for meeting his father and giving him a smaile that will never forotten.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    Dear Mark,
    If you get a vchance read the last page of Aruba Today in todays paper. You were a part of the Buccaneer and now you are a part of the woodwork.
    Vasty sends his love to you and your family and says thanks for meeting his father and giving him a smaile that will never forotten.
    I already saw it! I printed it and it is getting framed. Thank you soo much, that meant a lot to me an my famliy. Tell Vasty we were asking of him as well. Can you PM me with an address so we can send a card?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12