Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: anna maria

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    from what i know they do not have a website or a menu posted anywhere.

seems to me that since it is a smaller style place, they'd have the time to at least have a basic website with menu AND driving directions.
    Many small restaurants do not have a website when they first start up. Anna-Maria's answer all emails on a timely basis. I would rather have email then a website that I can't get email information from. When you email Anna-Maria's they give you very clear directions if you are driving. Taxi drivers know where it is.
    This place just opened up and their success is keeping them hoping.
    Just as a comparison, another wonderful small fish restaurant has a website but no email. Trying to call them is difficult because they don't answer regularly and many times the phone line goes to a fax machine. Very difficult and frustrating. Personally, I would rather have email access!!!

As far as menu goes, Chris will give you all the information you want or need if you email him. He will go out of his way to make up something special if you want it. The only thing he doesn't have on his menu is veal.

This is a new business venture with very hardworking people trying to make a go of a new restaurant. Anna-Maria (the person) runs a hair salon during the day and Dave also holds down another job.
    Last edited by Randi; 04-04-2011 at 11:06 AM.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    and randi i respectfully "disagree"

in tis day and age, there are some things that should be a "given"

yahoo has FREE basic sites for folks to create their own site.
    restaurant name, phone number, address, basic menu (even without pricing) would be beneficial to those that are researching.

andrea james

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    and randi i respectfully "disagree"

in tis day and age, there are some things that should be a "given"

yahoo has FREE basic sites for folks to create their own site.
    restaurant name, phone number, address, basic menu (even without pricing) would be beneficial to those that are researching.

andrea james
    Point taken!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Banned
    I emailed Anna Maries on Sunday (April 3) for reservations for Thursday (April 7). They responded early today (April 4) with good news that they do have any opening. Can't wait to try it!

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
    I emailed Anna Maries on Sunday (April 3) for reservations for Thursday (April 7). They responded early today (April 4) with good news that they do have any opening. Can't wait to try it!
    You gonna love it, and don't worry about being rushed along, you'll be there for the evening. Enjoy

Annamaria Resturant

I was there with my wife and 2 friends on 4-7-11.Our first visit to this resturant.It is just as good if not better than any NYC Italian resturant the atmosphere and wait staff were great and the food outstanding.A place not to be missed when in Aruba The best (Italian) resturant on the island-hands down.Great wine list and the staff can make most mixed drinks including martinis.

10 minute ride from the high rise hotels.

Be sure to book when you get to the Island as the resturant only takes a limited number of reservations each night.

Our first trip to Aruba is in 10 days and I have read so many GREAT reviews about Anna-Marias that I made reservations a couple of weeks ago for our first Saturday night. We cannot wait to get there.

I emailed Christian for reservations and directions and he responded almost immediately. He confirmed the reservations and included very good directions from Eagle Beach to his home.

I will post our experience in a few weeks. I am sure it will be awesome.

Ginger

Aruba since 1979
    ginger, please if you will post the directions.

thx

Banned
    Also Ginger, kindly give us your opinion of Anna Marie's and any other dining experiences during your visit. It can be very helpful to us foodies. Thanks.

AndreaJ -

Here are the directions to Anna Maries from the Amsterdam Manor where we are staying:

Directions from Amsterdam Manor:

Get onto the main road in front of all the High Rise Hotels (Westin; RIU; Radisson; Hyatt etc..etc..)
    (the Hotels will all be on your left hand side)

Make right across the Radisson Hotel (Gianni's & Hard Rock will be on your right)
    Drive straight through the first traffic lights (Wendy's will be on your left)

(after passing Wendy's),

#1: Make left across Wacky Wahoo's Restaurant
    #2: Make third left
    #3: Make first right
    #4: Make first Left (#3 + #4 are right after each other)
    #5: End of road make right (this is your last turn!)

Now drive slowly look for a TWO STORIES DARK GREEN HOUSE IN THE CORNER (it will be on your left hand side)

We're two houses after this two stories dark green corner house!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast