Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: anna maria

Directions from the Surf Club:

Make a right turn while leaving the Surf Club.
    Make left at the first traffic lights (Mc Donald's is on your right)
    Drive all the way through the main PALM BEACH ROAD (Wacky Wahoo's; Sole Mare; Gas Station)
    Make left at the traffic lights (Beach Police station right across the street)
    Drive +/- 1.5 to 2.0 km until you see a big sign of FIRESTONE & BRIDGE STONE on your right!
    Make first left right after you pass the firestone & bridgestone signs. (this is your last turn)!
    NOW - very important!: STAY ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE ROAD - it's curvy, like a snake but make no turns!!
    As soon as you come out of the snake (while you remained on the right hand side of the road), you'll see On your right "DEL REY" apartments

KEEP STRAIGHT, we're the 7th house on your right hand side counting down from DEL REY apartments!
    (Two stories house with lot's of Venetians Columns, huge green decorative fence, lot's of lights).

Call while driving in the event you need assistants @ 592.3857 or 586.2833
    Last edited by Randi; 04-26-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    thanks!

Great Meal!!!

Just got back from our 5th trip in Aruba...Anna Marias was one of my favorite meals!! ..We heard about Anna Maria's from a Taxi Driver who said we must try it, the following night another Taxi Driver said the same thing...However the concierage (both first floor and the plaza club) said it was "differnt" and you may not like it!....I told my boyfriend lets just try it.. So we made reservations, it rained that night and my boyfriend said maybe we should cancel,I replied no lets just try it...So we did....

Yes the resturant is at someone house, but if the hotel didn't say that you would have no idea, it is like Papimento (sp?), outside and very clean...The food is AMAZING...You can not go wrong, we ordered: Fried Calamari, Fettunci Alfredo, Puttanuesca and a cannoli...I have nothing bad to say about the resturant!! Anna Maria even comes out at the end to ask if you liked your meal...

Do not listen to the Hotel and try Anna Maria!

Which hotel were you staying at Steph853?

I wrote awhile back that the concierges at the resorts have a "big brown book" with many restaurants listed. These restaurants must pay to have their menus and restaurants listed and in return the concierge will "encourage" people to go to those that advertise. Anna Maria does not do this and as a result doesn't get recommended a lot because of that.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I stayed at the Radisson..They were not in the book!! We heard from two differnt cab drivers about Anna Marias and the hotel did not reccomend it!!

They were not in the book because Chris doesn't feel the necessity to pay the money to put his restaurant in. He says that he is a small place and busy all the time so he doesn't need to do this. However, the concierge will (and I guess is suppose to) "direct" people to the restaurants that pay to place their restaurants in the book.

I understand why they were not in the book..Just such a shame for the concerige to push you away from going there!!

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    I will be at Anna Maria this Thursday.

Hey LIz I like your site it is very informal
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789