Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Anna Maria

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Anna Maria

We tried to find this place. We asked some kid who pointed it out but it has no name on it. Friends of ours tried to go there but couldn't find it. We went looking in the day. Does this restaurant not have a name on it?

I don't believe it does. It's her 2 story home with a wrought iron fence, tall palm trees & bright lights in front.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Hmmm I don't think it had it's name out front when I was there. You wouldn't know it was a restaurant by the front. You walk down a path on the right side of the house to the back outside dining area.

Aruba since 1979

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    We used the maps and some sweet kid pointed it out. And from the description, that is exactly the house he showed us. We couldn't figure out how you would get in. I told my friend I'd ask here because if the forum crew doesn't know, it doesn't exist, lol. Thanks

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    You have to ring the bell and someone will come out the front door.

Now that makes sense. Our friends missed their reservations because they couldn't find it. This kid we asked said people are always asking, lol. I told him he should charge them, lol. He laughed.

Aruba since 1979
    it is unfortunate that the "owners" do not have any kind of signage.
    i wonder if it is not allowed because it is in a residential neighborhood?

makes me think that their business is sufficiently busy/successful enough that they find it a non issue
    if some customers have difficulties with the location.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    Now that makes sense. Our friends missed their reservations because they couldn't find it. This kid we asked said people are always asking, lol. I told him he should charge them, lol. He laughed.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We also could not find it last year. Hate wasting Aruba time looking for someplace that wants my business but doesn't even have a sign. We ended up at MJs instead.

The first time we went there, right after they opened, I gave the cab driver the address and phone number and we still drove around at least 30-45 minutes, we even stopped for directions and asked another cab driver. I have no problem getting there now when I drive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast