Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Anniversary/Graduation Surprise

Hello everyone!
    Wellll.. I have officially booked my first trip to Aruba and I can't tell you how excited I am. I will be there the last weekend of September (23rd - 26th). This will not only a vacation for myself, but will also be a surprise trip for my fiancee and I to celebrate his graduation and our 5th anniversary. We will actually spend THE day of our anniversary in Aruba (it will be a Friday) and I am trying to find a restaurant were we can celebrate. Money is not an issue, but we are in our mid 20's and would love to celebrate somewhere that combines romantic with a touch of fun! (is this possible!?) We live in NYC, so trust me when I tell you we are open to any and all suggestions!.. Thank you in advance!

Aruba since 1979
    i vote for Madam Janette restaurant for your clebration dinner
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by evema83 View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Wellll.. I have officially booked my first trip to Aruba and I can't tell you how excited I am. I will be there the last weekend of September (23rd - 26th). This will not only a vacation for myself, but will also be a surprise trip for my fiancee and I to celebrate his graduation and our 5th anniversary. We will actually spend THE day of our anniversary in Aruba (it will be a Friday) and I am trying to find a restaurant were we can celebrate. Money is not an issue, but we are in our mid 20's and would love to celebrate somewhere that combines romantic with a touch of fun! (is this possible!?) We live in NYC, so trust me when I tell you we are open to any and all suggestions!.. Thank you in advance!

Second For Madame Jeanette's

Joanie A

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I also vote for Madame Janettes. http://www.madamejanette.info/

You might also consider dining on the beach.

Azull Menu - Westin
    Dinner by Torchlight Menu - Radisson
    Footprints Beach Grill Menu - Hyatt

It seems unanimous!. I will definitely take a look. Thanks for the quick response!

Banned
    I recommend the Flying fishbone. see their website for pictures and menu at www.flyingfishbone.com everyone goes barefoot in the sand including the help. go for a sunset dinner at 6 or 6:30 PM. if you can't get reservations until later, be there at 6:45 to 7PM and have a drink at the bar to watch sunset.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Flying Fishbone...only for the ambience, sunset, very romantic.............

Fishbone but Matilde can be great. I like the wine list there. By the way, what degree has been obtained, and which school? (NYU grad myself, BFA/MBA)
    Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Thanks SanNic, will look into it! Congrats on the NYU degree!.. His degree is actually from Columbia (Social Work) so he's the competition!.. I will actually be attending NYU in Spring '09 for a masters in International Law. So glad to meet you!.