Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thumbs up Any new restaurants that opened in the past 18 months?

We are going back in May (Last trip was April 2010) and would like to try out some new places?

Any recomindations?

Aruba since 1979
    not necessarily recommendations......but here are some new ones

Carte blanche (near the windmill)
    Barneys Bar and Restaurant (next to the newer supermarket kong fui)
    Amuse Bistro (hi rise area)
    Barefoot (how long has barefoot been there??......located across from Talk of the Town at the beginning of the Linear Park)

Quote Originally Posted by BostonAK View Post
    We are going back in May (Last trip was April 2010) and would like to try out some new places?

Any recomindations?

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    J H Yees asian bistro is very good. It is located in the highrise area by the Hard Rock cafe. It is owned by the same people that own Blossoms in the Westin. We enjoyed our dinner there last September. It is an upscale asian fusion place similar to P F Changs. We like Blossoms too but they are not new.

Thank you Andrea and Bob. Made reservations at Carte blanche so I will let you know how it is.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/carte%20blanche.html

check out these tagged threads re: Carte Blanche

it gets good reviews.

make sure you have plan on a few hours there.

QUOTE=BostonAK;219924]Thank you Andrea and Bob. Made reservations at Carte blanche so I will let you know how it is.[/QUOTE]

Other new restaurants:
    The Blue Lobster
    2 Fools and a Bull

We've been to Carte Blanche twice now and if you love a creative dining experience with excellent wine pairings then you will love it. Plan on an entire evening of food, wine, and conversation with both Dennis and Glenn and the other guests. We usually arrived around 7pm and left around 11:30pm - it's almost like a private dinner party.

Have not been to 2 Fools and a Bull yet since they just opened but they have a similar dining concept like Carte Blanche.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

+1 on barefoot

Thank you Amy and Patpete

Moomba Beach, Eagle Beach - just about anywhere I can wiggle my toes in the sand and enjoy an ice cold Bright
    We went to Barney's on 2/14 and had a really nice night. The food is basic but really good, the atmosphere is very casual, and the service was outstanding. Thank you to Amy for bringing this gem to our attention; we will certainly go again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaJAK View Post
    We went to Barney's on 2/14 and had a really nice night. The food is basic but really good, the atmosphere is very casual, and the service was outstanding. Thank you to Amy for bringing this gem to our attention; we will certainly go again next year.
    I haven't been there yet but I'm happy to hear it's a nice casual place to add to my list. Thanks for the feedback on it! I plan on going in April.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018