Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Aruba 1/19-23!

Aruba 1/19-23!

Just got back and had a great time as usual!! Just thought I would share my thoughts on dining.

We stayed at the Radisson. First nite ate at Casa Tua pizzaria and really enjoyed. The Pizza is Thin crust and service is good. If the kids want more "American" style of Pizza, they will be disappointed, since they don't have classic styles such as "supreme" or other traditional American toppings. I really like the gouda cheese and other unusual toppings.

I agree with the comments on Smokey Joes for Ribs. They are great and I would highly recommend.

Amazonia is great, but quite frankly way too much money for what you can eat.

Also recomend Bugaloes beach bar and Moomba Beach bar.

Places that I would like to have gotten to include Papillon and Linda's.

There is a small place on the road from the Radisson going toward Kong Fui Supermarket called Palm Beach Refreshment. It's great for lunch and even breakfast; they sell traditional aruban fare including Pastechi, and the owner is great; he will visit with you and tell you what everything is if you are not familliar. When I was there, the locals were in and out constantly. A great Local find!

Can't wait to return! Thanks to everyone for all their comments!!

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for your reviews.
    i too hear great things about the pizza at casa tua!
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismiller View Post
    Just got back and had a great time as usual!! Just thought I would share my thoughts on dining.

We stayed at the Radisson. First nite ate at Casa Tua pizzaria and really enjoyed. The Pizza is Thin crust and service is good. If the kids want more "American" style of Pizza, they will be disappointed, since they don't have classic styles such as "supreme" or other traditional American toppings. I really like the gouda cheese and other unusual toppings.

I agree with the comments on Smokey Joes for Ribs. They are great and I would highly recommend.

Amazonia is great, but quite frankly way too much money for what you can eat.

Also recomend Bugaloes beach bar and Moomba Beach bar.

Places that I would like to have gotten to include Papillon and Linda's.

There is a small place on the road from the Radisson going toward Kong Fui Supermarket called Palm Beach Refreshment. It's great for lunch and even breakfast; they sell traditional aruban fare including Pastechi, and the owner is great; he will visit with you and tell you what everything is if you are not familliar. When I was there, the locals were in and out constantly. A great Local find!

Can't wait to return! Thanks to everyone for all their comments!!