Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thumbs up Aruba Airport Dining - 14-bis

My wife, Dorothy, and I tried the new 14-bis restaurant at the airport today. It is located between the US check-in building and the Aruban immigration pre-clearance area. The food was excellent!

The concept is "marche" style - counter service where you choose from several hot dishes prepared to order and select from an assortment of sides. I had a spicy garlic grouper and Dorothy had beef chop suey . . . both were delicious. We had noodles, fries, and brazillian baked beans as sides.

Congrats to Maarten, his chefs, and the staff at the 14-bis - a new concept with delicious food and a very refreshing atmosphere. Now we will plan to arrive a bt earler before each departing flight, enjoy a pre-flight meal, and be satisfied enough to say "no thanks" to all those in-flight peanuts :-)

Michael

Boca Catalina Beach Marriott properties Mangel Halto for Snorkeling
    Mike - is it inside or outside the terminal? When did it open. We were there in July and I don't remember it, but I may have walked right past it and not noticed.

Thanks,

Aruba since 1979
    it is outside the terminal

it is in between the USA arrivals/departures and the NON USA departure/arrival bldgs.

Aruba since 1979