I noticed that many posters ask about restaurants. The exclusive ones, or reasonable, are there Japanese ones, which one to go for a wedding reception, which are located on the beach for a sunset dinner while toes in sand etc, etc.
I know there is a whole section dedicated for it. However, the topics alone are 53 pages and growing. A LOT of info to read through.
My thought and the challenge for the webmaster:
Is there a way to have most restaurants nicely listed on a summary sheet, with the option (here it the tricky part! LOL) to select from a "table" like:
- Kind of restaurant (Italian, Chinese, Local Aruban etc)
- Sorted by Price (very exclusive and elegant, medium, reasonable etc)
- Sorted by Space (large restaurant for weddings and parties, smaller, small etc)
- Sorted by Location (on beach like Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, downtown, norther part, southern part etc) and if there were a MAP which would show were each restaurant is located that would be perfect!
- Name of Restaurant (being able to sort alphabetically as some people are really bad with names as myself. LOL) Maybe even mention the previous name as, unfortunately, some great restaurants exist only a few years and then they reopen under a new name. Like the "Waterfront" in O'stad.
These are just a few ideas for the "table".
It would also be nice if each restaurant could be linked to a discussion thread where each poster can express their experience of the restaurant in question.
This is just an idea and might be quite a project. But I thought I'll put it out there and see it it's something to think about.