Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Azzurro

Question Azzurro

After many dinners at Gianni's and terrible service we are reluctant to give it another try so. We enjoy their food but just can't take the service anymore!!

We would like to go to Azzurro but have also heard mixed reviews on service, but from this BB people said it was better with Daniel there as the manager. His picture is showing up on the Gianni's website so I am not sure if he is at that location or at Azzurro.

Does anyone have any pictures of this restaurant? We are definitely going to go their for dinner but for NYE we are a large group. The group we always celebrate with would like to go to Gianni's (hmmm) but I thought perhaps with some pictures and good reviews I may be able to change their minds...
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

i just became a member to answer your question...
    we were married on the beach at the Playa Linda March of this year, we had appetizers and dinner at the Azzuro. There were 21 of us. We had great service and the food was wonderful! No complaints from any of our guests.
    Dennis was the manager at the time and did a great job putting everything together for us. I understand that they are the same owner as Sole Mare,
    and we love their food!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    i just became a member to answer your question...
    we were married on the beach at the Playa Linda March of this year, we had appetizers and dinner at the Azzuro. There were 21 of us. We had great service and the food was wonderful! No complaints from any of our guests.
    Dennis was the manager at the time and did a great job putting everything together for us. I understand that they are the same owner as Sole Mare,
    and we love their food!

Welcome to our "family" and thank you so much for responding. I am glad to hear that Azzurro is good.

Do you have any pictures of the restaurant?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

We own at Playa Linda and eat at Azzuro's very often, it is so convenient and a real asset to Playa Linda. The service is great and we always enjoy our meals. Dennis does a super job - I hope he is still there. Sometimes it is just the two of us or the eight of us, and no complaints here. It's an easy restaurant for our grandchilden and Dennis always makes them feel welcome. I prefer Azzuro's over Gianni's and Sole Mare.

There are some photos on their web page

http://www.azzurroaruba.com/

Dennis is stll there! Wonder food, service and the setting can't be beat!!!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Dennis took this week off. He has friends visiting.

Thanks everyone, I booked them. Pictures on the website could be better. Too bad they don't post proper pictures.

All three restaurants are owned by the same person,different managers in each. .Gianna's is hit or miss,Sole Mare much smaller and better run.Have never eaten at Azzuros.Is Dennis the one with the pony tail?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DANNYO View Post
    All three restaurants are owned by the same person,different managers in each. .Gianna's is hit or miss,Sole Mare much smaller and better run.Have never eaten at Azzuros.Is Dennis the one with the pony tail?

Dennis does not have a pony tail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast