Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Azzurro

Azzurro

This Italian restaurant is one of our favorites. It is in Playa Linda and has a great view out over the water. It is owned by the same people as Sole Mare and Gianni but we think this one is the best. Dennis is the manager and he makes sure everything is done properly and has a good waitstaff. I had the octopus salad and asked for Linguine Bolognese Fra Diavolo (nice that you can ask for something a bit different as it isn't on the menu that way) and DH had a salad and Chicken Parm with pasta one the side. We watched some people get the cheese wheel (we love it but I'm trying to cut back) and were very jealous. We also had a really nice bottle of wine.

glad you had a good experience! We went there in December and we, unfortunately, did not. All of our group (7 of us) did not enjoy our meal. The service was very good but the food was not.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

We were there in October and we truly enjoyed it.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I was at Azzurro's 3 weeks ago and the 3 of us all enjoy our meal.

we had our wedding reception there with appetizers and everyone enjoyed everything they had....(including the drinks) ;~}