Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cindyo
  • 1 Post By ricky59
  • 1 Post By hatteras

Thread: Azzurro review

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Azzurro review

Live from Aruba

located on the beach at Playa Linda in the high rise area.

On a scale of 1-10 we all voted an 8

Rob and I took the girls to this place to finally catch up with them. We've hardly seen them most of this vacation.

We had the platter of Buratta with tomatoes and cold cuts. Also had the Brushetta. Both outstanding. That frankly should have been our dinner. Dianna had a nice big salad.
    Entrees were; grouper putanesca ( x2) gnocchi and grilled veg plate

The bread basket had garlic bread and polenta fries( omg polenta fries were great)

I would recommend this place easily. After a 10 at Quinta it's hard passing out another 10. The only reason we all voted 8 was because the veg plate came out 10 min after our meals arrived in the table, and that my sauce for my pasta never came as requested.

Nice setting overlooking the beach. Spot lights on the beach made this a really nice setting. Love that open air feel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Azzurro review-image.jpg   Azzurro review-image.jpg   Azzurro review-image.jpg   Azzurro review-image.jpg  

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Aruba since 1979
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Azzurro review-image.jpg   Azzurro review-image.jpg   Azzurro review-image.jpg  

We were there this past March and would also give it an 8 for food and service, but
    you have to love the location. We really enjoy the open air concept and beach views.

Cindyo, Azzurro is my favorite on the island, love the staff, atmosphere, drinks and food.

If you enjoy seafood, they have a seafood platter, hot, colossal shrimp, calamari, clams with red sauce.
    It's very filling, not on menu, you need to ask. It's great!!!
    Made for more than one!! Go Back.... lol, serious...

Enjoy your vacation...

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We love Azzuro. It is one of our favorites. We've never had a problem with the service there.