Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bare Foot

Bare Foot

I need a opinion on the Bare foot restaurant...........thanx

We were there last year in May and the food was fantastic. The waiter was rude but the beach setting and watching planes come in was very nice. Their Mango grouper was to die for. Going back in Oct

We had an awesome dinner at Barefoot in June, including a cheerful attentive waitress.

From our review:

Barefoot

Barefoot has a very nice upscale, but relaxed, barefoot atmosphere, the food was beautifully presented. Some tables overlook the beach; others are under a palapa overlooking it. The menu is not for everyone, but if you go with an open mind and if unsure, ask for sauces on the side, you should be able to find something to tickle your taste buds. Service was terrific, doting, but not overwhelming. My dh drinks a lot of water during dinner while in Aruba and his glass never once went empty here.

Appetizers-- Vanilla Skewered Scallops, Goat Cheese Medallions- cheese on roasted bell pepper, topped with red onion chutney & balsamic syrup, Two Tuna- Tuna tartar & tuna Carpaccio)
    Entrees-- Caribbean Grouper- filet topped with mango cream cheese & served with a light spicy mango sauce, Romance of the Sea- Grouper, Snapper & Mahi Mahi, Grouper Special
    Desserts-- Tiramisu & Grand Dessert (Chefs selection of different desserts)

It was great

We went last week it was the surprise of are trip.Make sure your there at sunset.Food was outstanding.Barefoot salad was the best salad I ever had and I'm not a salad guy.Also had there crab cakes for app.Food was great but you have to get the grand desert.Place is real good

I am so mad we went last year... 6 of us we got there early I wanted to see sunset..Well when we got there no one was there (customers) sooo the group I was with said Oh this place can't be good I informed them I heard from this forum it was excellent.. Well I lost they didn't want to stay....Huh you can bet next year we are going ......can't wait to try it..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I went to dinner at Barefoot on Valentine's Day. The food was fabulous and our servers were excellent. One of them took pictures of us. We were having difficulty with the settings with the sunset in the background. He asked if he could take it inside to someone who worked there and get his opinion how to make the correct adjustments, and then came back outside and took some more pictures for us. I call that great service!

Bare foot

Thank you all for your comments. I will be booking Bare Foot in April when I'm there and in August.

The menu looks fantastic to me, I just have to figure out how to convince my extremely picky, vegetarian wife to try one of the veggie dishes. More likely it will just be three dessert courses.

Barefoot restaurant

Is this restaurant next to Pinchos or much closer to the airport? I thought Barefoot would be a step up from Passions?

At the old Havana club site where original marandi's was.
    Just past center of Oranjestad going toward airport.
    Ralph

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast