Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover

Thread: Barefoot and Reflections Beach Club (formerly known as NIKKY Beach Club)

Aruba since 1979

Barefoot and Reflections Beach Club (formerly known as NIKKY Beach Club)

Are Barefoot Restaurant and Reflections Beach Club(formerly known as NIKKY) owned by the same people/person?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Are Barefoot Restaurant and Reflections Beach Club(formerly known as NIKKY) owned by the same people/person?
    No - two different owners.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Does the Beach Club run the concert stage adjacent to Barefoot? If so, they couldn't possibly have the same owners. Last November, a "miscommunication" between the two ruined our dinner because of the noise, and we had to leave.

The staff at Barefoot were very sympathetic, and were sorry that there was nothing they could do to stop the band from "practicing" (basically making noise, not playing music). This was a half-hour before sunset, awful timing.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    thx

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Jorge is the owner of Relextions. He was a bartender at Amsterdam Manor, then a waiter at the Radisson Sunset Grille, then the bar manager at Matthew's. Prior to A.M. he worked at Carlos & Charlie's with Ricardo. Chef Gerco & Maitre d Luc are the owners of Barefoot. If I remember correctly they were from Marandi's.

Aruba since 1979
    thanks liz
    someone had written to me asking the question so i am glad that i put it out here on the forum.

i have met jorge a few times but i did not know he was the owner of "reflections" or if i did, i had forgotten.

we plan on visiting "reflections" and "barefoot" while in aruba.

QUOTE=Liz - Aruba Lover;256151]Jorge is the owner of Relextions. He was a bartender at Amsterdam Manor, then a waiter at the Radisson Sunset Grille, then the bar manager at Matthew's. Prior to A.M. he worked at Carlos & Charlie's with Ricardo. Chef Gerco & Maitre d’ Luc are the owners of Barefoot. If I remember correctly they were from Marandi's.[/QUOTE]