Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Barefoot reservation ... seating location?

Question Barefoot reservation ... seating location?

My husband and are will be in Aruba for our 5th anniversary and are booking dinner @ Barefoot. Can we request specific seating in our reservation? If so, where do you like to sit? On the beach or inside? Is there any lighting on the beach around the tables?

Aruba since 1979
    yes you can request to sit on the covered (open air) deck or on the sand.
    i cannot comment on the lighting......i never noticed (sorry).
    my husband and i like the deck area as we are not wild about eating dinner at a table on the sand (ya we are weird hahaha)

wherever you choose to sit you will love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNJehn View Post
    My husband and are will be in Aruba for our 5th anniversary and are booking dinner @ Barefoot. Can we request specific seating in our reservation? If so, where do you like to sit? On the beach or inside? Is there any lighting on the beach around the tables?

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    My husband and I like to sit in the sand. I don't think that they allow people to reserve those tables, but that may have changed since I last checked. They have some soft lighting out there. We love the ambiance on the beach.

I'm like Andrea don't care for the feet in the sand while I eat. We ate inside which is open air with great views. The funny thing is some of the tables inside are on sand!! Couldn't remember about the lighting so I looked back at my photos and didn't see any lighting on the beach.

I tried to post a photo but unfortunately it's not letting me. It says "asset not used by any content I have access to". Very strange sometimes it works sometimes not.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Barefoot reservation ... seating location?-image.jpg  

Okay event stranger. When I hit submit the photo appeared!!! Oh well, hope it helps.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I'm like Andrea don't care for the feet in the sand while I eat. We ate inside which is open air with great views. The funny thing is some of the tables inside are on sand!! Couldn't remember about the lighting so I looked back at my photos and didn't see any lighting on the beach.

I tried to post a photo but unfortunately it's not letting me. It says "asset not used by any content I have access to". Very strange sometimes it works sometimes not.
    I think that the containers that you see the plants in light up, to the best of my recollection. Hope you guys are doing well, Peg!

Oh your right Hatteras. When I read your post and looked at the photo I do remember that. We're doing very well and so looking forward to our November trip!!

I just reserved a table online and got the following very nice email response. I can check out the lighting if you will be going after and let you know.

"Thank you for your email and for thinking of Barefoot for your dinner.
    We have the pleasure of noting your dinner reservation for:

Number of guests: 2
    Date: August 13th
    Time: 5.45 pm

We get a lot of requests for certain tables, unfortunately, we can not hold a specific table in a specific part of the restaurant. All of our tables are given away on a first come, first served bases, so we give you the best available table at the time of your arrival. We always do our very best to give you the table that was requested.

If, for any reason, you will not be able to be here at the reserved date or time, please let us know. We are not the largest restaurant on the island, and if we hold a table for somebody who is not able to come, we must let other people down… So, please, if you cannot make it, let us know!

Would you be so kind to reconfirm your reservation with your hotel of choice, as well as your room number when arriving on Aruba? Thank you in advance.

We would like to take this opportunity to inform you how to get to our beautiful restaurant on the beach. When driving from the hotels to the airport, after passing Oranjestad, you will find Talk Of The Town on your left hand side. Straight away you come to a big roundabout with a road to the beach. Follow this road to the left of the large white building, and you will end up on our parking, with our logo on the wall, and an elegant dining experience awaits you!

Looking forward to welcoming you here,

with kind regards,

Claudia,
    On behalf of the entire team of Barefoot
    Lg Smith Blvd 1
    Oranjestad, Aruba"

Aruba since 1979
    i might add to the directions that claudia of "barefoot" gave......
    when entering that roundabout (pretending that it is a clock and you are entering at 6:00) exit at 4:00...it'll be on your right as soon as you enter that roundabout.

You guys are amazing, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast