Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Pegmeister
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Barneys

Barneys

Had to get to Barneys as there have been so many good reviews. It was schnitzel night but I had to try the Parmesan crusted grouper. It was delicious. I wasn't sure about cheese on fish but it worked. Tom had the ribs. I can't believe he finished them and then ate a ginormous profiterole. It's really helpful to read the reviews on this forum as we have been happy with all our restaurant choices

Aruba since 1979
    He ate ALL THOSE RIBS???? Geeze Louise! Even Paul could not finish them.
    Love their parm grouper too.

YUM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    Had to get to Barneys as there have been so many good reviews. It was schnitzel night but I had to try the Parmesan crusted grouper. It was delicious. I wasn't sure about cheese on fish but it worked. Tom had the ribs. I can't believe he finished them and then ate a ginormous profiterole. It's really helpful to read the reviews on this forum as we have been happy with all our restaurant choices

Glad you made it to Barney's and tried the parm grouper and enjoyed it. That is a lot of ribs... and a dessert??

Yes all the ribs and fries and have you ever seen the size of that profiterole? It's like a beach ball. Okay slight exaggeration but not much and he ate it all!!