Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Barneys?

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course

Barneys?

Just found the menu for Barneys. Anyone eat there? What are your favorites there? The prices look really low for the island.

Aruba since 1979
    any of their grouper dishes are delicious

their ribs are terrific

burgers great too

Barney's is without a doubt one of the best meals for the best price on the island. The grouper is some of the best, but so is the schnitzel, sliders and the ribs are pretty good too. They have great drinks and the owners are a really nice couple. They also don't mind tweaking the dish if there is something you don't want or do want taken from or added to the dish.

Sounds yummy.

We go there many times during our trips - sometimes for dinner and sometimes just for after dinner drinks to hang out with our friends at the bar. My favorites are the catch of the day (only if it's Wahoo - and I just asked for it grilled with lemon - they do it perfect every time) and Eline's Creation salad with warm goat cheese and balsamic dressing. My husband likes their ribs and the schnitzel. Have always had a great meal (and a great drink) at Barney's.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

I had the Dutch Grouper made with guda cheese and it was delicious. Portions big too! I had a Manhattan which was excellent! Great bartender. Drinks, food,very reasonable. I'm planning on going in a few weeks for schnitezel. They have an early bird special everyday from 5 to 6:30 I believe.

We enjoyed it and would go back. I had the Parmesan grouper which was delicious and DH had the ribs. He thought the ribs were as good Matthews or better. The desserts were huge! My husband ordered the profiterole and it was the size of a dinner plate, just crazy!! Staff were super friendly and helpful.

We love Barneys ! The past two years we have eaten there several times, food was delicious and great prices !

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Thanks all. We will give it a try. I love good ribs and grouper and schnitzel. Anyone ever try the skirt steak? I love a good skirt steak but a bad one is inedible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast