Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,929

    Benihana......relocating to Buster's former location!!

    http://www.arubaherald.com/local/333...location-.html

    click above link for Benihana relocation article

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tom and Stanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    My back yard pool
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    http://www.arubaherald.com/local/333...location-.html

    click above link for Benihana relocation article
    Do you know if the new Buster's is open yet? ? ? ? I will be on the island as of the 20th and will be looking for World Series and Buffalo Bills seats at the bar. . .

    Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,929
    yes the bar @ new busters is open tom, but not the restaurant yet.
    Busters "reopening/ relocating to Tropicana"
    click above link
    are you very excited about your move?
    what does stanley say about the whole thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    Do you know if the new Buster's is open yet? ? ? ? I will be on the island as of the 20th and will be looking for World Series and Buffalo Bills seats at the bar. . .

    Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

  4. #4
    Senior Member luvsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Scott's Brats...and our patio
    Posts
    536
    they have a small menu they are working with right now. grand opening was last night.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tom and Stanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    My back yard pool
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    yes the bar @ new busters is open tom, but not the restaurant yet.
    Busters "reopening/ relocating to Tropicana"
    click above link
    are you very excited about your move?
    what does stanley say about the whole thing?
    2 weeks to move date and Stanley and I are both excited about it. Can not wait to get there. . . Stanley loves it on the island. He thinks he is the mayor of the neighborhood. . . .

    Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

  6. #6
    Senior Member luvsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Scott's Brats...and our patio
    Posts
    536
    We'll be there today watching the Packers!!
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Arikok Antilla Natural pool
    Posts
    1,441
    That was the original rumor when word came down Busters was moving. Funny how it has taken this long to be confirmed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO