Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: best bartenders

Hi

I think this is a great Topic to talk about, I think all mention most be good bartenders, thinking that a good bartender are those who you can converse and enjoy your time… I also believe the bar ambiance has an influence as well as the drink of course. I have to say that the best bartenders are Hans & JC from Salt and paper. I hang there many times and specially during the week, you cant imaging this Tapas restaurant becomes a fun place with locals, Dutch and tourist youi may even dance, is open until 2 and some 3 in the morning and is oposite the Occidental hotel

You may fine me in one of your visit there..

Jorge
    Last edited by INFOBOY; 06-15-2008 at 01:12 PM.

permission to quote you?

That is a great quote, may I use it?

Quote Originally Posted by SanNic44 View Post
    This is tough because I have several. My drink is simple: Jack Daniel's and club soda, some ice. So skill here is perhaps not properly evaluated. What matters most to me is a bartenders ability to converse, to keep people talking to each other, and never let a dull moment out of the box.

THEREFORE: Cornelius at Charlie's Bar is a favorite. Been there a long time, puts up with me sometimes for 4 or 5 hours at a time, 4 or 5 times in a row.

AND: Rene at Astoria Hotel Bar and Restaurant. Yeah, I know he said good things about me but it's true, this guy is tops with conversation and can do it in 3 languages. He also is a whiz with the computer jukebox and has encyclopedic knowledge of 80's music that stretches both sides of the decade.

THEN: There's Eison, who I'm not sure if he's still at the Hyatt Beach Bar or not. He was tons of fun without being goofy.

I WON'T MENTION: A few others because it would make me look like a drinking fool.

BY THE WAY: This is an excellent thread. After all, a good drink is a good drink but a great bartender makes all the difference.

permission to quote you?

This I mean:"After all, a good drink is a good drink but a great bartender makes all the difference."

Nelson at Renaissance Ocean Suites.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

The boy's out on the pier @ Boogaloo are pretty good. Except for Derrick (Red Sox Fan)!!!!!! See you guy's on Monday.

Definately Jimmy the singing bartender at the Ocean View Bar!!! See you in 58 days and have my Aruba Aribas waiting!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123