Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Best breakfast on the island

Hi all...
    I was just wondering everyone's thoughts. I personally love Linda's. We got turned on to their Dutch style pancakes last year.....yummy

My favorite breakfast? On our balcony: we make eggs, toast, and sometimes leftover El Gaucho steak, along with Mimosas!

When we do go out for breakfast though....it's usually Linda's.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

So where is Linda's?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    One of our favorites is the Aquarius breakfast buffet at the Renn. marina .

Quote Originally Posted by bkoneils View Post
    So where is Linda's?
    Linda's is located near the high rise hotel area. Just take the main road that goes inland by Casa Tua and Soprano's. Go about a half mile or so and look for the Valero gas station on your left - Linda's will be right next to it in a small strip mall with parking in front. Linda's is on one end and Bingo's (a great little Dutch pub - good food and drinks) is on the other end.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --

Everybody talks about Linda's breakfast. . . I am telling you, TRY THE TOMATO SOUP. . . . . it's the best ever. . .

Tom and Pam

We like the pizza at Linda's, too!

We stopped going to Linda's because they had terrible coffee. I can drink diet coke instead but DH draws the line at bad coffee. The last time (admittedly not this year) DH went next door to the gas station for coffee. We really like Matthews for b-fast (most time we eat in but when we do go out) as they make a really good omelette at the omelette station. I have taken guests to Linda's with DH staying home.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    My favorite breakfast places are Matthew's Beachside at Casa del Mar and Delifrance at Certified Mall.