Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

Best places to eat?

need suggestions for some fun and good restaurants! Last time we enjoyed the Flying Fish the most! Papiamentos great but expensive! El Gaucho a disappointment.

Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,
    Try Marandi. Click below.
    http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site...cbc81c5694f9d7
    Yes, reservations are a must for this one. But think you can wait and call down there.
    Last edited by TomFrederick; 01-09-2010 at 11:48 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    paying NO attention to price here are some suggestions for good as well as fun.
    madame janette
    wacky wahoo
    lindas dutch
    matthews
    old man and the sea
    b55
    que pasa
    screaming eagle

i encourage you to surf around this category and see if you can make and new "finds"
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Windy View Post
    need suggestions for some fun and good restaurants! Last time we enjoyed the Flying Fish the most! Papiamentos great but expensive! El Gaucho a disappointment.

Screaming Eagle has changed their menu , check out Windows on Aruba as well.

If you don't want to go for the big $$$ taxi ride to Old Man & the Sea, I recommend Passions at the Amsterdam Manor.

Wink

Arubalisa, I've been wondering how your Christmas Dinner, At Windows on Aruba went with you and all the family, hope it was as good or better. What a great place.

Reservations

Hello everyone!

My financee and I have choosen to go to Aruba for our honeymoon. We will be arriving on Feb 27, 2010.

This site has lots of great information!

I am wondering if we have to make reservations for any of the restaurants before we leave for our trip?

Thank you to everyone for all of the info!

Make reservations for the most popular restaurants and those with limited seating:
    • Madame Janette
    • Flying Fishbone
    • Old Man and the Sea
    • Passions
    If you have any other restaurants where you want to eat on a specific night at a specific time, make those in advance as well. When you arrive on the island you can have your resort's concierge confirm your reservations for you.

Maybe some of the nicer restaurants to be sure you get a reservation...like MJ"s or marandis where are you planning on dining.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Thanks for all the great ideas! (and oops! meant to write the Flying Fishbone!) we'll be there for 2 weeks, so we can try all your suggestions!

Thanks everyone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast