Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the best restaurant for lobster!!!

we´¨d like to know about the best restaurant for eating lobster...can anybody explain us where we can "enjoy"this delicious plate ....please....!!

I myself like the seaside restaurants in Maine for lobster. . . Of course that's just me. . . .

Tom and Stanley

Aruba since 1979
    madame janette has outstanding caribbean lobster tail!

thanks Andrea for your answer....can you tell us the way they prepare lobster???are there any "special way" to prepare it???? Madame Jeanette is one of the restaurant that we are planing to visit for diner..

Aruba since 1979
    i lifted this from their menu.
    i have had the Surf and turf and the lobster tails are either baked or grilled
    delicious!!!. (i had no sauce)

our member liz-arubalover has have the gianni versace and LOVES it.
    if memory serves correctly, she gave my husband her leftovers once!!

and at MJs there are always leftovers as the portions are tremendous.

Madame’s Surf and Turf, a fine combination of our Tenderloin, Caribbean lobster tail and Shrimp Please choose for the beef your favorite combination. Madame’s Steak butter or Sauces: Green Pepper Cognac Sauce, Sauce Béarnaise, Madame’s Hollandaise, Creamy Mushroom Sauce

Le Filet Mignon “Gianni Versace” A Tenderloin, cut in two half’s, topped with fresh spinach, Lobster Medallions and sliced Portobello Mushrooms and a dash of our Hollandaise

thanks Tom.....

MJ's surf and turf is outstanding. I thoroughly enjoyed the caribean lobster tail.

Dom
    Most of the lobster in Aruba is warm water lobster. It has no claws, and is more chewy than Maine lobster. It is more like a crayfish.
    Dom
    First visited Aruba in 1972

Dom pointed it already out it is definitive not your tender Main Lobster much more bite to it, but we can do it any way you want in MJ just ask for Chris he will negotiate with the Chefs or me the preparation style i like it simple with some butter and lime .

It comes often to misunderstanding between Main Lobster and our Caribbean one , and i read also some posts in the net that The Lobster was to tough and on ....... Poeple have to understand it is two pair of Schoes !!!!!! before they order the Big one because it is pricey too .

Aruba since 1979
    kasi we missed you last tuesday.
    chris, job and jorge took great care of us.......chris came to our rescue as we were involved in a car accident. i called police, they put me on HOLD. called chris at MJs, and he got in touch with police for us.

and being a former resident of maine and massachusetts, imo maine and new england lobster is more tender but the caribbean lobster is sweeter and is certainly not tough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast