Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Best restaurant out of 3

Hi - If you were to pick one of these restaurants to dine which would it be and why.

The three choices - Flying Fishbones, Marindis, Passions.

Any Aruba beach...
    Not to sound like a broken record, but since you asked , I just posted this in another thread.

Passions at the Amsterdam Manor We ate there last month for our anniversary and loved it. Below is from my trip report.

"Friday night for our anniversary, a friend as well as my parents, had recommended Passions on the beach at the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort.

When we arrived we were immediately greeted by Diana the hostess/maître d' and everything from the food to the service, it was nothing less than perfect and a wonderful evening. Our table was closest to the water with torches and a lantern on the table. I can imagine how nice it would be at sunset, however since we can view that from the comfort of our patio, and like to eat later, dining under the stars with the Aruban tradewinds are just delightful in my book!

Dd had Caesar Salad with shrimp and a seafood sampler platter with Caribbean lobster tail, shrimp, grouper and mahi-mahi. I had a filet mignon and dh had grilled grouper and shrimp with a creamy spicy sauce. For an appetizer he had goat cheese with prosciutto, arugula and honey dressing, I had a crab salad. Everything was delicious! If anyone has that recipe for the crab salad you just pass it on to me.

Dessert was amazing ...a sampler with full size portions of cheese cake, tiramisu, raspberry mousse, key lime pie and chocolate cake. We practically rolled back to the Tamarijn."

Between these three I would have to say Flying Fishbones by far.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    my opinion...FF hands down, atmosphere and meal, Mirandi, great atmosphere, waitress we had had an attitude and food was not good, nor menu appealing, third, Passions, we ate in the dark, food cold, bathroom 5 miles away....Again, everyone has an opinion....don't take my word for everything.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

We just got back 2 weeks ago and I vote Marandis #1 FF #2 and Passions #3.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.