Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

The Best Restaurants

We loved our trip to Aruba. stayed 2 weeks.
    The Best restaurants in Aruba are without any doubt:
    The Lighthouse Restuarant: amazing views, charming staff, excelllent food, perfect spot, outdoor and above all very romantic. We had dinner on Febr 10 and went back on Valentine's day. Excellent. We spoke to the chef that day as we wanted to congratulate him. He recently went to Calabria, Italy to attend the a culinairy update and this shows in the food.
    The also just introduced a tourist menu for $48. Super!!! Choice of 3 appetizers, 3 courses and 3 desserts plus 1 glass of wine, beer etc, My partners had the T.menu and said it was excellent. I had tp repeat my seafood soup and seabass gratin ... the best ever Try it for yourself oooh almost forgot .. we had lunch on our last day. Perfect!!
    The 2nd spot goes to Le Dome! Nice ambiance and good food!
    3rd: The old fisherman. Great local food. Small restaurant with good food, good value for money.
    .... the pizza's at Casa tua are also excellent.

We will go back next year.
    JM

Lightbulb Best restautants

[quote=Jeinsson;104504]We loved our trip to Aruba. stayed 2 weeks.
    The Best restaurants in Aruba are without any doubt:
    The Lighthouse Restuarant: amazing views, charming staff, excelllent food, perfect spot, outdoor and above all very romantic. We had dinner on Febr 10 and went back on Valentine's day. Excellent. We spoke to the chef that day as we wanted to congratulate him. He recently went to Calabria, Italy to attend the a culinairy update and this shows in the food.
    The also just introduced a tourist menu for $48. Super!!! Choice of 3 appetizers, 3 courses and 3 desserts plus 1 glass of wine, beer etc, My partners had the T.menu and said it was excellent. I had tp repeat my seafood soup and seabass gratin ... the best ever Try it for yourself oooh almost forgot .. we had lunch on our last day. Perfect!!
    The 2nd spot goes to Le Dome! Nice ambiance and good food!
    3rd: The old fisherman. Great local food. Small restaurant with good food, good value for money.
    .... the pizza's at Casa tua are also excellent.

We will go back next year.
    JM