Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Best Steak on the Island

Good question. I'm sure we'll all land on the same restaurant/answer.

The Spouse almost had a conniption answering this as the landscape is littered with tried, tested and true ribeye tastings but, ultimately, the prize goes to the Cowboy Ribeye at "Flying Fishbone".

Yee-haw.

I know: how does a restaurant that has "fish" in its title make the best steak on the island?!? Ahhhh... the culinary mysteries of Aruba continue...

We both really enjoyed the filet mignon and the tenderloin churassco at Tango Argentinian Grill. I can't thank Curt and Maggie enough for this recommendation. We eat fish everu where else, but Tango is a must go on our list now.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

I don't eat seafood at all, so I have red meat just about every night (try to get some pasta or veggies in at some point). My fav used to be MJ's burgerloin, it is amazing. But my last 3 trips the Madagascar filet at Chalet Suisse has been "the best". So so good.

Tango has also been on my list of possible destinations, I may have to try a steak with them at some point.

Hands down, the old butcher steak at Madame Janette. Order it rare. It is to die for. I am going there tomorrow night and I will take a few photos.

Aruba since 1979
    awesome.
    friends that we traveled with in aruba (my friend sherry, now deceased) always ordered that old butcher steak and she was able to eat every last morsel and never shared. it was pretty funny.

when you take a photo of the steak, please put your hand or something else in the photo for size comparison.

enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    Hands down, the old butcher steak at Madame Janette. Order it rare. It is to die for. I am going there tomorrow night and I will take a few photos.

I'm torn between Madame Jannete's tenderloin stek (surf and turf) and LG Smith's tenderloin. For atmosphere Madame Jannete has the edge.

Had a great sirloin at Chalet Susie which is included in their early bird special. The steak was big n melt in my mouth and for the price so worth it

Amsterdam Manor, anywhere with a hot sun and a cold drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Retagger View Post
    I am SO looking forward to the photos.

I would have to say the Tenderloin at Yemanja!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast