Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Best Wings on the Island?

Best Wings on the Island?

OK everyone - I've been hearing amazing things about Local Store's wings lately and Legends has $1 wings on Wednesday!

Where are your favorite wings on the island & why? My 15 yr old is a wing-aholic and was asking last night where we should go for wings in August.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    Local Store's are terrific.

I cannot not wait to try Legends as well.

local store's are fantastic!! we love them....so many great flavors too! Not sure if we will get to legends this go around....i'll let you know!! lol

Legend's are good, and they are a full wing. Local Store's are drummies and flats with great sauces and we like theirs just a bit better.

Walt, We will be staying at Playa Linda. Legends is not that far is it? I guess I could check the map. We want to try their new place. It sounds as if it is a big hit.

We really liked the Surf Club's wings and ordered them from the beach server quite a few times. I wouldn't put them in a contest with a restaurant, but if you are on the beach and want a bite to eat, they are worth a try.

I'm not a wing eater but hubs loves the Dude Latino wings at Local Store. Legends has $1 Wing Wednesdays. We haven't tried theirs yet, they are the whole wing. Legends is a quick easy walk from Playa Linda. Cross street, go through Hyatt lot and through the corner of Ristorante Italiano lot and u are there!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Did not try Legend's wings (I will this next trip) but I can vouch for Local Store.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Last year we went to Bros and Beer in Kings plaza and we Lovedddd the wings... we will definitely be going back this trip!

Legends serves the entire wing and considers it one. Very generous. Local Store was the wing winner in our family. We tried 3 kinds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast