Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Bingo's

Bingo's

Went to Bingo's this past Saturday because I heard so much about the bingo burger. It was definately one of the best burgers I ever had and the curly fries were good too. I do have say the service was not very good. Got there in the middle of a shift change so one waitress took our order of appetizers and the new waitress did not know we hadn't ordered the meal yet so waited quite a long time to get the meal ordered. Very slow service which is really ok, but the waitress was new and didn't know anything about the menu. She couldn't tell me what any of the dishes consisted of. I understand someone new will be a little slow, but she obviously didn't have any training. The menu is very small so she should have been trained on that. My friend got the wrong meal and had to wait for the right one. I was just about finished with my meal when his came out. He got the asian shrimp salad and didn't care for it.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Once for my family and I, and thats the last...weren't happy...others rave about it...not us

Aruba since 1979
    we went there twice
    1st time my son's girl was spoken to "lewdly" (is that a word) and we turned around and left.

2nd time we went as guests with friends and found the food ok............their onion soup was very good, burgers good and salads lousy.

would not go back

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Once for my family and I, and thats the last...weren't happy...others rave about it...not us

Smile

Went twice for desert. CREME BRULEE. The Best!!!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

We went there and she had a burger, which she thought was the best she has had, and I had the roast beef, which was not so good.

Service was good, if not a bit laid back.

Make the trip there and then go to Linda's instead.

The place is nice stop for a heineken

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Bingo is a Dutch bar/restaurant. Their style, service, decor and food reminds me of what you might find in Utrecht, Leiden, or Den Hague. Locals love it. Always check the special of the day. This is not event dining, but most tourists are there for a week (or more), and not every night can be.

Ditto the sentiments about Linda's... no trip is complete without trying a Dutch pancake or "pannenkoeken".

bingo's fantastic

my wife, friends and i go there at least twice a year when we vacation in jan. best service, great specials, food is excellent even the owner visits our table and has bought us drinks. try it again!

This is where we go for an inexpensive night. Hubby loves their burgers and I usually do the chicken of beef brouchette. Great meal for about $10. Comes with a little salad,curly fries and peanut sauce. We even stop off for lunch after driving around exploring. It has expanded and gotten much busier since we started going.