Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Bingo's? Any advise...

We are planning to go to Bingo's one nite. Anyone been, and have anything to recommend? Not quite sure where it is located, thats what the cabs are for.
    Husband wants to try it so my veto power is gone, just need your thoughts on food choices.... Thanks for advise...

Bingo is my favorite place on the island. It's a pub atmosphere with great food. The salads are huge. The burger is the best on the island. I often get the mixed grill or the steak en brochette - ordering the sauce on the side.

Dunno why you would want to use your veto power - the owner is definitely eye candy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bingo's? Any advise...-10.jpg   Bingo's? Any advise...-15.jpg   Bingo's? Any advise...-19.jpg  
    Last edited by AuntieMame; 03-04-2008 at 10:08 AM.

Take a look at their specials. Usually very good. I have had salads...greaat....and filet is very tender and excellent. Excellent escargot as well. I'm sure you can find something there to your liking. Never had anything bad there. It is on our "must go to" list each year. Very friendly service too. Enjoy

If anyone was curious as I was http://www.bingoaruba.com/

I remark to the attention of all that Bingo is open for lunch as well.

Bingo is one our favorite places for dinner and drinks - nice casual atmosphere, great owners, and good food. We usually go several times during our trip.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    i have eaten their onion soup and it was delicious!
    my husband loves their fish stew..........i think it is a special and not always available

no other comments.
    andrea

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Bingo is a favorite with locals, whether eating or just sitting at the bar with their fun, fabulous barstaff. Typically Dutch with knick-knacks hanging and a dark interior, their menu tends toward sate, and pub food. Most regulars suggest paying close attention to the specials. This is not a "fine dining" place, but not every night has to be!

Bingo is in the same complex with a must-go for me, Linda's Pancakes. If you haven't had real dutch pancakes (one large crepe-like pancake on which the savoury and the sweet combine easily), it's a great, inexpensive lunch treat. They also make pizzas. To find Bingo, you will take the road between Gianni's/Daniels and Sopranos/Arawak Garden. You'll find them on the left, about a mile and half down, just beyond the gas station, on your left.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Love the burgers at Bingo's. Big enough for 2.

I'll second the burgers.........I'm 6'6" and weigh 326 lbs. and one was enough!!!!! Can't wait for the next Bingo night!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast