Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have been to Bingo's several times!! It is great, I wish it was a little closer to the beach!!

OK cindy o, caught you in a fib. For everyone out there....I am her husband and it was her idea to go to Bingos....not mine. I heard it doesn't have any view and the only place I go to in Aruba that's not outdoors is El Gaucho...though we're trying Suisse Chalet this year (cindy o's idea too).

Is it true there is no decent outdoor seating at Bingos?
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Ask for table 32 at Chalet Suisse.

I've never seen tables on the porch at Bingo (which is not to say that they are not there). The porch looks on the parking lot and the road so there's no pleasant view to be had.

(You couldn't pay me to go to El Gaucho, but we do Bingo several times every trip.)

The porch area at Bingo has a roof over it but the "windows" are all open to the outside. If you want A/C then you go into the bar area where there are more tables.

Photo of the outside (this was taken right before they opened a few years ago) to give you an idea of what it looks like:

~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    They were redoing the front area of Bingo's when I was there Sept/Oct. I'm trying to remember if they put the shutters on the windows before I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    They were redoing the front area of Bingo's when I was there Sept/Oct. I'm trying to remember if they put the shutters on the windows before I left.
    Shutters were on the windows when we ate there in February. But even with the shutters, a nice breeze came through and kept us comfortable without a/c. It was great!

We were there a couple of weeks ago, all was well, very busy but great!!!

Definately will have to try Bingo's when I go in Sept. I hear that Linda's Pancakes is near Bingo's. When I was in Aruba last Sept I wanted to try Linda's but couldn't find it. Could someone please give me directions? I'm staying in the Divi Village.

Go north on the main road and turn inland (right) on the road to Noord. (I think there's a Burger King there - someone correct me).

You will soon see a Valero station on your left. Just past the Valero's pumps there is a driveway, Turn left into it. Then you will turn right into the lot for the strip mall which has Linda's on the west end and Bingo on the right.

Awesome....thanks so much. I can't wait to try both of these places

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12